Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    "he almost fell on his butt because his effort was so downright awful"

    uhh no he almost fell because he's playing on 1 knee. keep hating and complaining though it's what you guys love to do. i bet you complain non stop about eli too. "i wouldn't want to hang out with eli, he's soo goofy" "we'll never win with him as our qb" "when are we drafting eli's replacement"

    i made those quotes up but wouldn't be surprised at all if that's the way you thought.
    I don't care what u think.. Ur the most clueless person and biggest homer i've ever witnessed in my entire life, hands down.. U think the way u want, i littearly could care less... This teams a freaking joke in every aspect and have been crumbling well before Marshmelo's latest injury.. Maybe if the guy worked out and wasen't the most unconditioned looking superstar in the league he'd actually stay healthy...

    The time i finally decided i was completely done reading ur posts, is when u were blaming refs in 30pt blowouts..lol Comical stuff man!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
      Melo is stupid for trying to play last night and the Knicks are even dumber for letting him go on the court. Why if a guy is going to shut it down after the Denver game till they go home even try to play in Denver. If he isnt healthy sit, I swear this franchise has no sense whatsoever


      Well we will get draft picks for Melo and Chandler see how that works. Better then getting nothing for them and winning nothing. Find a team with a lottery pick in this draft willing to trade for them.
      U keep saying where they are in the standings now like it matters the team hasnt been a real 2 seed in 40 games
      dude, hes the only one who lives in a imaginary world where he can't see the knicks are just another crumbling team, which most of us have been seeing clear as day for how long now? This isn't anything knew, its just the low point, where most seen it coming anyways.. There in the 3 seed because they went 18-5 to start the season, and thats not a complement, because they showed what they can do if they hustle and played as a team, but they just simply can't do it over the course of a season, which is dispicable... U can't put guys like Melo and Stat on a team together, because there to caught up in there offense and lack the fire and desire needed in the rest of the game to actually help a team win a title..

      I wish Melo would just go! I honestly don't even know why i'm posting about em anymore, as they just disgust me...
      Last edited by nycsportzfan; 03-15-2013, 06:19 AM.

      Comment


      • I guess losing by 15 to Portland was Melo's fault too lawl.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • So depressing watching this team crumble apart. Id still hold on to Rasheed Wallace even with Kenyons injury.
          If the Knicks are going to keep this train wreck together they have to get a stretch 4 to play next to Melo.

          Comment


          • Looking forward to the Knicks vs the Clippers. Should be a good game. Pulling for the upset.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
              I don't care what u think.. Ur the most clueless person and biggest homer i've ever witnessed in my entire life, hands down.. U think the way u want, i littearly could care less... This teams a freaking joke in every aspect and have been crumbling well before Marshmelo's latest injury.. Maybe if the guy worked out and wasen't the most unconditioned looking superstar in the league he'd actually stay healthy...

              The time i finally decided i was completely done reading ur posts, is when u were blaming refs in 30pt blowouts..lol Comical stuff man!
              you're incompetent. learn how to read. i never blamed the refs you imbecile. stop riding my john.

              playing 500 ball despite numerous injuries to the team's best players is crumbling? that's news to me.

              Comment


              • i wish everyone could simply apply logic and reason to understand why the team is struggling. it's no different than last year. injuries, poor coaching and a horrible backcourt. all the things nyc loves to whine about are so far down on the list it's mind boggling that he continues to blame them for the poor play.

                if i made a list of the top 10 reasons the knicks have struggled, "melo is lazy, fat, is a bad leader, not a team player, doesn't play defense etc etc etc" none of those would even make the list. yet that is all i hear from you guys. novak misses open shot after open shot... melo's fault. felton can't run an offense? melo's fault. jr takes bad shot after bad shot? melo's fault.

                melo gets injured by dwight howard gooning on him but his injury is because he's not conditioned? lol. how can an nba player that played most of his career at altitude in denver not be conditioned? how can he have several games where he played 44+ minutes this year and closed the game out late not be conditioned? how does he go straight from the playoffs, to the olympics, to training camp but not be conditioned?

                it reminds me of all the eli haters on this site that blame everything on him. our defense gives up like 40 points but it's eli's fault we lost. the o-line can't protect, the receivers can't get open or run the wrong routes but it's eli's fault.

                i can understand the media always blaming the team's best player because they're trying to make headlines. but i would think most informed fans would know better and look at things as a whole.

                i would understand pointing out melo's flaws if they kept us from going from a good team to a great team, but that is not the case.


                you guys want to rebuild but i could see it now. we tank and suck for the next 5 years and all you would do is complain about how bad the team is, and how they messed up in the draft every year. then if we do land a franchise player, you guys would point out each and every fault he had and blame all the team's shortcomings on him.

                lebron's cavs wouldn't even make it out of the first round in the west. even the best players need help. melo is far from perfect but he's the best player the knicks have had in a long time. i just don't see the purpose of following the team and constantly whining. if you don't enjoy watching the team and following the team, stop. pretty simple. you will not be missed.

                Comment


                • If Melo can't lead a team to victory, then so can't Lebron or Michael Jordan. LeBron couldn't get it down in Cleveland by himself, even though he was regarded as the closest thing to MJ. The reason he went to Miami is so that he can form a big three with DWade and Bosh. 1st year? Made the finals and lost. 2nd year? Won it all, 3rd? Possible repeat. Jordan didn't get his first ring until Pippen and Rodman. So this whole "Melo can't lead his team to a championship" excuse is bull****. Who else on the team besides him can you depend on? If Durant goes down, you have Westbrook, Ibaka, and Kevin Martin. If LBJ goes down you have DWade, Bosh, and Chalmers. I could go on and on. Who does Melo have?
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                    you're incompetent. learn how to read. i never blamed the refs you imbecile. stop riding my john.

                    playing 500 ball despite numerous injuries to the team's best players is crumbling? that's news to me.
                    Best players? Melo Chandler Amare were all on the floor when the Knicks were playing .500 for the last few months. They are getting beat by 30 without them.
                    Honestly would love a draft rebuild but u are right they would probably draft Jordan Hill when there is 10 better players on the board. The only draft where the Knicks have gotten a player better then the 1 I would of picked was Shumpert and he might never be the same so I will give u that the franchise would screw that up 2.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      If Melo can't lead a team to victory, then so can't Lebron or Michael Jordan. LeBron couldn't get it down in Cleveland by himself, even though he was regarded as the closest thing to MJ. The reason he went to Miami is so that he can form a big three with DWade and Bosh. 1st year? Made the finals and lost. 2nd year? Won it all, 3rd? Possible repeat. Jordan didn't get his first ring until Pippen and Rodman. So this whole "Melo can't lead his team to a championship" excuse is bull****. Who else on the team besides him can you depend on? If Durant goes down, you have Westbrook, Ibaka, and Kevin Martin. If LBJ goes down you have DWade, Bosh, and Chalmers. I could go on and on. Who does Melo have?
                      Those franchises are without a doubt more talented. Those teams have drafted and developed great players. The Knicks as a franchise is just putrid, thats obvious. The Knicks will never get someone to play with Melo on the level of those players. I still dont think Melo is a good enough lead dog to win but your right 1 things for sure this franchise will never let us know absolutely 1 way or another.
                      Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-15-2013, 06:47 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                        Best players? Melo Chandler Amare were all on the floor when the Knicks were playing .500 for the last few months. They are getting beat by 30 without them.
                        Honestly would love a draft rebuild but u are right they would probably draft Jordan Hill when there is 10 better players on the board. The only draft where the Knicks have gotten a player better then the 1 I would of picked was Shumpert and he might never be the same so I will give u that the franchise would screw that up 2.
                        amare was fresh off injury and on a minutes restriction and is now injured again. melo has been hurt since the first lakers game but playing through it. felton is a bum but he missed a good stretch of games. sheed went down, camby has missed tons of games. shump is coming off an acl injury too. obviously the injuries are just part of it. the main problem with the team is the horrible backcourt. the shump pick was good but faried got picked after him and is a beast too.

                        the best pick by the knicks was balkman lol rondo got picked right after. lots of teams passed on him though.

                        i wouldn't be against a rebuild if it was done properly but i doubt we would ever do that. the knicks always go for the quick fix or try to make the big signing. at this point i just hope to get out of the first round and put up a fight in the 2nd round. i appreciate and enjoy the knicks at least being a competitive team. obviously we've lost a few in a row and looked bad doing so, but at least we're not a terrible team that you expect to lose every game. i try to look at the positive side of things. instead of thinking "we're not good enough to win a championship" i look at it as at least we're a competitive team and have a star player to root for.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                          Those franchises are without a doubt more talented. Those teams have drafted and developed great players. The Knicks as a franchise is just putrid, thats obvious. The Knicks will never get someone to play with Melo on the level of those players. I still dont think Melo is a good enough lead dog to win but your right 1 things for sure this franchise will never let us know absolutely 1 way or another.
                          exactly. the sad thing is we'll never know since melo will never get the help he needs to win a title. if not for the impending lockout who knows maybe he would have teamed up with cp3 somewhere.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                            amare was fresh off injury and on a minutes restriction and is now injured again. melo has been hurt since the first lakers game but playing through it. felton is a bum but he missed a good stretch of games. sheed went down, camby has missed tons of games. shump is coming off an acl injury too. obviously the injuries are just part of it. the main problem with the team is the horrible backcourt. the shump pick was good but faried got picked after him and is a beast too.

                            the best pick by the knicks was balkman lol rondo got picked right after. lots of teams passed on him though.

                            i wouldn't be against a rebuild if it was done properly but i doubt we would ever do that. the knicks always go for the quick fix or try to make the big signing. at this point i just hope to get out of the first round and put up a fight in the 2nd round. i appreciate and enjoy the knicks at least being a competitive team. obviously we've lost a few in a row and looked bad doing so, but at least we're not a terrible team that you expect to lose every game. i try to look at the positive side of things. instead of thinking "we're not good enough to win a championship" i look at it as at least we're a competitive team and have a star player to root for.
                            I would be alot more positive if they had this team with younger surrounding players that I thought could get better. Besides Shump who else on this team can be better next season , when he tore his ACL it was like a kick to the groin. Its reached max potential this roster its only decline from here,At least had they kept Lin they would have another player besides Shump that could get better.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                              I would be alot more positive if they had this team with younger surrounding players that I thought could get better. Besides Shump who else on this team can be better next season , when he tore his ACL it was like a kick to the groin. Its reached max potential this roster its only decline from here,At least had they kept Lin they would have another player besides Shump that could get better.
                              Shumps shooting iis always gonna be inconsistent anyways.. He'll always be a athletic player whos a good defender, but without a consistent jumper and outside game, he'll just be a role player type.. Kinda Corey Brewer type i would say.. Which is fine and dandy, but wbe gotta build a roster as u said around basically that.. Amare and Melo aren't the answers here, and aren't taking this team any place other then first rd and maybe at best 2nd rd...

                              I wonder who will be the next saviors of the franchise? I wonder if it'll ever be draft picks leading this team?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                                Shumps shooting iis always gonna be inconsistent anyways.. He'll always be a athletic player whos a good defender, but without a consistent jumper and outside game, he'll just be a role player type.. Kinda Corey Brewer type i would say.. Which is fine and dandy, but wbe gotta build a roster as u said around basically that.. Amare and Melo aren't the answers here, and aren't taking this team any place other then first rd and maybe at best 2nd rd...

                                I wonder who will be the next saviors of the franchise? I wonder if it'll ever be draft picks leading this team?
                                Melo and Chandler would be enough if the 3rd player was Lebron James not Amare. I think Chris Paul, Melo and Chandler would be an Eastern Conference FInal team. Would u guys be opposed trying to trade for Howard this Summer.

                                The Jordan Hill pick still pisses me off so much. had we drafted Holiday,Jennings or even Derozan who I liked better then Hill we wouldnt of had to package 2 picks just to unload Jeffries contract.
                                Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-16-2013, 01:46 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X