Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • chandler out a week with a small bulging disc in his neck. kurt out 2-4 weeks with a stress reaction in his foot.

    it just keeps getting better! lol

    we'll get through it. just hope tyson and melo are healthy for the playoffs.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
      chandler out a week with a small bulging disc in his neck. kurt out 2-4 weeks with a stress reaction in his foot.

      it just keeps getting better! lol

      we'll get through it. just hope tyson and melo are healthy for the playoffs.
      Thats what happens with an Ancient roster

      Comment


      • ...Yankees and Knicks need to stop drinking from the same fountain.

        (meanwhile Cleveland ****s up a great dream I was having)


        NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

        Comment


        • Nice win. Great ball movement too.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • **** the heat


            NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

            Comment


            • wow the heat overcame a 27 point deficit. i know its cleveland but still. it seems like its fate that they will break the old streak.

              Comment


              • Carmelo's back baby!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!
                2017 Mock Draft

                1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
                2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
                3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
                4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
                5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
                6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
                7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                  Thats what happens with an Ancient roster
                  melo's not old, neither is amare or tyson... or felton or shump or JR... etc the old guys on our squad are role players for the most part.

                  anyways we're 14 games over .500 now. the celtics are 5 games over .500.

                  we're still gonna be the 7th seed though right?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
                    wow the heat overcame a 27 point deficit. i know its cleveland but still. it seems like its fate that they will break the old streak.
                    let em break the 33 game streak. As long as they don't win the Title I'm good with it
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                      melo's not old, neither is amare or tyson... or felton or shump or JR... etc the old guys on our squad are role players for the most part.

                      anyways we're 14 games over .500 now. the celtics are 5 games over .500.

                      we're still gonna be the 7th seed though right?
                      U still need 5 guys on the court and Amare is old I dont care what his age says. I thought Melo was hiding a torn ACL so your right probably wont fall to 7. The problem is going forward the Knicks have zero wiggle room so this is the team that they go to war with the next 2 years. Although they will lose JR Smith this offseason most likely
                      Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-21-2013, 06:57 AM.

                      Comment


                      • Amare's knees make him "old"


                        NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                          Amare's knees make him "old"
                          The guy misses mad time every yr, and will continue to do so.. Forget old, hes ancient.. One more knee injury, and he's probably gonna retire.. We all seen what Antonio McDyess became becase of injurys, and i think Stat is on his way to that..

                          Ty Chandlers in his 30's now, and Melo is always dinged up and seems to miss games every 20or so he plays.. I guranteg he ends up missing at le.ast a couple more weeks before the seasons over. To me, it dosen't look likehes in the best shape, but looks may be decieving.. He just dosen't have a great build to him and maybe thats the reason hes getting hurt all the time?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                            U still need 5 guys on the court and Amare is old I dont care what his age says. I thought Melo was hiding a torn ACL so your right probably wont fall to 7. The problem is going forward the Knicks have zero wiggle room so this is the team that they go to war with the next 2 years. Although they will lose JR Smith this offseason most likely
                            They might not fall to 7, but that dosen't change the inevitable, and thats , that this team is about as averege as can be.. Don't let a win over Utah and Orlando fool you.. This teams a 500team over there last 44 games or so.. Its been forever since they looked like the seed they represent.. I dont think anyone thinks this team is a legit threat anymore...

                            Albeit, i hope i'm wrong, but i don't think so..

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                              great win tonight. j*** are a really good home team.

                              no melo, no chandler, no amare... happy we got a win.

                              to the doomers and gloomers... we're not falling to the 7th seed lol. we'll have home court in the first round.

                              edit: j.a.z.z. lol @ the censor.
                              No ones doom or gloom.. There simply stating the obvious, or what we see on the court, and combing that with the age/ contract status and all that goes into present and future roster, and it just isn't that positive.. Obviously people can be wrong, but what do u expect, everyone to be happy because were the 3rd seed , even though it means nothing, if ur a 3rd seed thats probably gonna lose to the 6 seed anyways? Chances are were gonna be seeded higher then we should be, as were only a 3rd seed for about a 1/3 of the season, and as redeye said, a 8seed the rest of the time..

                              Not to mention, u add in the past 12yrs or so with the knicks, and all the hope we've had, many times, and always that hope not fullfilling its promise, and hence ur not gonna find to much positive chatter...
                              Last edited by nycsportzfan; 03-21-2013, 09:12 AM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                                They might not fall to 7, but that dosen't change the inevitable, and thats , that this team is about as averege as can be.. Don't let a win over Utah and Orlando fool you.. This teams a 500team over there last 44 games or so.. Its been forever since they looked like the seed they represent.. I dont think anyone thinks this team is a legit threat anymore...

                                Albeit, i hope i'm wrong, but i don't think so..
                                I know he said they are 14 games over .500 but they started 18-5 13 games over. They were a 2 seed for 1/3 and and an 8 seed for 2/3 so far

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X