No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 3 for Shumpert!!! 13pts!!!! 1st qter!!! 3 threes!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      Why are the knicks underdogs at home to Memphis? Wierd.. There not expecting much from us tonight.. I bet Knicks team over 92..
      37 in the 1st!! Yippee!!!

Comment

• LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

LET'S NOT LET UP!

OH, AND THE GRIZZLIES ARE NO SLOUCH TEAM EITHER.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• when our bench plays like this, we're unbeatable. i thought we'd need melo to go off for us to win but his supporting cast is putting on a show.

Comment

• not able to watch but monitoring the score on the sportsline on botom of the Bulls-Heat game...

beating the Grizzlies would be a nice feather in the cap. Go Knicks!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• 71-44 is nice. nice indeed

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• refs taking over the game. i hate the nba.

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                  when our bench plays like this, we're unbeatable. i thought we'd need melo to go off for us to win but his supporting cast is putting on a show.
                  Had a scare when prigioni was raked across the wrist and had to leave and get it checked out.. Hope hes all right, even though he came back in.. Hes a smart little sparkplug.. Hes like the quiet assasin with the ball, as one second things don't look good, and all of a sudden someones set up with a wideopen look or finishing at the rim..

JR Smith is in a zone.. God, he frustrates u for so long but when he gets in a zone, and plays a stretch like this, its remarkable.. Hes playing exadctly like he was when there were talks of 6th man award early on in season..

Comment

• Shumpert set the tone with his huge 1st qter tonight though.. Big shooting early on and never looked back, albeit, mem got alittle close and its not quite over here in the 4th...Knock on wood, i didn't just jinx us..lol

Comment

• Man, could u imagine if we had Brandon Jennings on this team? Woulden't matter, he'd be on Denver right now anyways, but jesus!

Comment

• J.Kidd with monster and 1 on a 3pt shot with memphis only down 5 and 1min 20seconds to go!!!

Comment

• Go home refs, you're drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                            Man, could u imagine if we had Brandon Jennings on this team? Woulden't matter, he'd be on Denver right now anyways, but jesus!
                            jennings sucks... he's like a pg JR smith but worse lol

refs tried to cover the spread smh

Comment

• Now we have the longest winning streak in the NBA as of now LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Now we have the longest winning streak in the NBA as of now LOL
                                they scared now! haha

Comment

Working...
                                X