No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wallace with a turnover..lol Holy cr-ap, the guys getting the most minutes in a game hes hurting us more then helping us.. Why?

Comment

Novak for huge 3! First shot of game he hit! Crucial as Dallas cut it to 3!
      Last edited by nycsportzfan; 11-09-2012, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Camby is a beast rebounder! I can't wait till hes in game shape! Hes gonna be huge for us!

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
          wallace with a turnover..lol Holy cr-ap, the guys getting the most minutes in a game hes hurting us more then helping us.. Why?
          i watched the sixer game the another night...sheed was just gunning..he reminds me of an old timer in a summer league game.

Comment

Camby is a beast rebounder! I can't wait till hes in game shape! Hes gonna be huge for us!
            one of my all time favs his first go around with us

Comment

Knicks up 6going into 4th qter!

Comment

i hate watchin on the internet on gamecast

Comment

Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                  i watched the sixer game the another night...sheed was just gunning..he reminds me of an old timer in a summer league game.
                  Hes been dreadful, missing shots, getting some fouls, a bad turnover, not getting board he should of grabbed..etc

But guys are entitled to a bad game, so as long as we win, i'm ok.. Still a pretty close one though..

Comment

i hate watchin on the internet on gamecast
                    i don't mind.. I just like watching, any way possilbe..

Comment

holy cr-ap, novak scored off the dribble for 2 and not a 3!!!lol

Comment

holy cr-ap, novak scored off the dribble for 2 and not a 3!!!lol
                        lol srsly..if he can work on that, he will be tough

Comment

The sickest Slam off a miss and 1 for Ty Chandler!!! Wow!!! Freaking awesome!!!!

Comment

lol srsly..if he can work on that, he will be tough
                            Ya, the crowd loved it..lol Looked like MJ off the dribble real quick!!!lol Ok, maybe not MJ!!!lol

Comment

Ya, the crowd loved it..lol Looked like MJ off the dribble real quick!!!lol Ok, maybe not MJ!!!lol
                              for one play at least..we have all had the MJ moment..even I did at the wreck center every now and again lol

Comment

for one play at least..we have all had the MJ moment..even I did at the wreck center every now and again lol
                                nice! Ya, i remember my freshman yr in highschool playing intramurals, and my nickname was 'baby jordan'..lol Then i moved to small city and outta real small town for my sophmore yr, and it was tough to make intramural teams let alone high school team..lol

The legend of baby jordan ended there..lol

Comment

Working...
                                X