Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50,50,50,50,50,50,50,50,50,50,50,50,50,50,50,50.50,50.50,50,50

    Comment


    • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      Is that a Frost Giant as ur Avatar?
      ...why yes.


      NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

      Comment


      • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
        Were actually only underdogs by a point and a half on rd in miami.. So ya, should be a close game indeed.. I'm gonna bet on us without Wade and Lebron.. I've actually killed it on the knicks lately, gambling wise..

        U think Copeland is gonna get some RUN in the postseason?
        i'm not sure about cope. depends on injuries i think. if amare is back he'll probably get those 10-15 minutes instead of cope.


        it's been awhile since melo has went into full god mode.




        he's a sight to see when he's feeling it like that.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
          i'm not sure about cope. depends on injuries i think. if amare is back he'll probably get those 10-15 minutes instead of cope.


          it's been awhile since melo has went into full god mode.




          he's a sight to see when he's feeling it like that.
          That Olympic game when he scored 37 in 14 minutes. That was frickin crazy.

          Comment


          • Love me some Olympic Melo..!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
              ...why yes.
              Nice! U like Marvel Movies and/or Thor in general? I'm looking forward to the Dark Elves in Thor 2, The Dark World...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                i'm not sure about cope. depends on injuries i think. if amare is back he'll probably get those 10-15 minutes instead of cope.


                it's been awhile since melo has went into full god mode.




                he's a sight to see when he's feeling it like that.
                Copeland can flat out score, and if he ever started using his length and agility on defense, he could be a beast...

                Comment


                • Skip Bayless said Melos performance was the best shooting performance he ever seen... He said "shooting" because melo went 18-26 with basically all jumpers, which is crazy!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                    Skip Bayless said Melos performance was the best shooting performance he ever seen... He said "shooting" because melo went 18-26 with basically all jumpers, which is crazy!
                    The thing is we dont want Melo shooting jumpers like that. Last night he was unconscious but thats an anomaly. If the Knicks are going to challenge Miami Melo and JR have to go to the basket score efficiently and get to the line.
                    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 04-03-2013, 12:07 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      My man.


                      I know LeBron and Wade weren't playing, but I'm impressed with this win. Our defense annoyed me at times, but when they needed to, they locked up and started making plays.

                      Well done.
                      The difference in this game was Mike Miller returning to being Mike Miller in the 3rd quarter and the knicks locking down defensively in the 4th. Oh and Melo making it rain. Amazing, 50 pts on all jumpers.
                      All Hail The New York Giants!!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                        i'm not sure about cope. depends on injuries i think. if amare is back he'll probably get those 10-15 minutes instead of cope.


                        it's been awhile since melo has went into full god mode.




                        he's a sight to see when he's feeling it like that.
                        It's a real mystery with what role Stat will play again when he returns.

                        Truthfully, I'd like to see Kmart, Chandler and Melo starting in the front court with Stat the first front court player off the bench.
                        All Hail The New York Giants!!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                          The thing is we dont want Melo shooting jumpers like that. Last night he was unconscious but thats an anomaly. If the Knicks are going to challenge Miami Melo and JR have to go to the basket score efficiently and get to the line.
                          ya, i know.. I'm pretty sure he knows as well, as he does tend to get quite a few baskets other ways other then jumpers as well..

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                            Nice! U like Marvel Movies and/or Thor in general? I'm looking forward to the Dark Elves in Thor 2, The Dark World...
                            admitted comic geek, circa 80s though...Frost Giants are blue so...


                            NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                            Comment


                            • winning on the road in the nba is far from easy.

                              10 in a row. guaranteed to have a winning road record this season. first time in 16 years.

                              Comment


                              • good dang win... touch-n-go till the 4th


                                NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X