Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J.Kidd with another 3!!!!

Comment

• Kidd with yet another 3!!! 3for3 from 3point range in 1st qter for Kidd!!! Wow, where'd this come from?

Comment

• Wow, this is a fun game! Kidd is playing insane, and Felton just grabbed 2offensive rebounds and put it back.. Copeland is a guy i like when he gets run, and is again playing well..Had a sweet dish on a Novak 3, and has scored and is really playing well...

Comment

• 31-30 after 1qter.. What a funny game so far, as most of our scoring was done by Kidd, Prigioni, Copeland, Felton, and chandler, and not much from Melo and JR.. Its actually good to see though.. Becasue being deep is the key to this team...

Comment

• Copeland with 2 Offensive rebounds and the putback now! I like this kid man!

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
              Copeland with 2 Offensive rebounds and the putback now! I like this kid man!
              Now he wets the 3!!!!lol Dude can play!

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                Now he wets the 3!!!!lol Dude can play!
                Now going to line for 2FT's!

Comment

• Melo with the dunk! This team is playing stellar basketball!

Comment

• Copeland straight beasting! THis is why i asked knicks/giants fan if he thought he'd still get run if Stat came back.. Hes such a versatile scorer and can be instant offense off the bench and has a long athletic body that when he puts his mind to it, can grab bounds and alter shorter SF's shots.. Not to mention, guys are starting to respect his offensive game, and hes made a couple great passes on Novak 3's today against Ok City..

Comment

• Copeland blocks the snot outta Westbrook!!!!!lol Pigioni and Copeland man crush!!!!lol

Comment

• Holy cr-ap, Melo with 2offensive rebounds nad putback! So far Felton, Copeland, and Melo all had sequences where they grabbed not 1 but 2offensive rebounds and eventually got the hoop!

Comment

• COpeland for another 3!!!!! haha!

Comment

• Melo tre..

Comment

• This is the best team basketball game i've seen a team play in yrs! Seriously, this is a remarkable game of "everyone chipping in" and having a blast doing so! Sweet Alley oop pass by Smith to Chandler for dunk! everyones doing there thing and making a impact on this one!

Comment

• wow...hope they maintain this. wow

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Working...
                                X