X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JR Smith is cold blooded, what a frickin dagger

Comment

• Knickstape baby !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Thee best team win i've seen in yrs in the NBA.. Seriously, this was the opitomy of team WIN! Kidd, Felton, Chandler, Copeland, Melo, Smith, Prigioni, all have there stamp on this game!

Comment

• 12 ducks in a row son !

Comment

• How many teams beat Miami,OKC and San Antonio on the road this year

Comment

• U know how i know this was a huge team win? Melo and Smith got outscored by Westbrook and Durant(melo and smith were awesome though!), and were still smoking em!

Comment

• We. Are. For real. Thay should be NYK's motto.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Huge kudos to Jason Kidd and Felton as well.. Don't let there overall games go unnoticed in this one, as well as Copleands amazing first half...

Comment

• Best win of the season today easily. Very impressive OKC threw their best game at the Knicks and they still lost. This is with no front court. I just hope they havent peaked to early

Comment

• Melo with tip back!!! holy cr-ap!

Comment

• Great tip in Tyson..

Comment

• good tip in Tyson

Knicks rolled with the offensive boards today

Comment

• Melo had a quiet game, but those offensive boards were HUGE. Proud of this team...including Tyson, haha.
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Knickstape baby!!!

Gentlemen, have a great Sunday!

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                                Best win of the season today easily. Very impressive OKC threw their best game at the Knicks and they still lost. This is with no front court. I just hope they havent peaked to early
                                WHat do u mean, no front court? Chandler was big for us today and Copleand dominated the 1st half... COpeland was locking down durant at times and making him miss with his length.. Nah, this is a complete team effort as it gets!

Comment

Working...
                                X