No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am much more on the Knicks train then the giants right now. Really excited to this team play. They are the kings of NY right now. (not all time)
    4-0, best team in the league. They will defiantly contend for the title as long as amare doesnt do anything to screw this up/

Comment

• given how the Giants are just out of gas now, the Yankees got swept and the NHL lockout, thank goodness for the Knicks.

the only pro-sports team putting a smile on my lips and puffing up my pride in my Hometown...

(sadly I hold my breath...)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
        stay balanced guys, only 4 games in...but yes a win is a win and I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE A KNICKS TEAM PLAY DEFENSE.

god how I hated Zeke and D'Antoni's brands of B-Ball...

edit:

told y'all Ronnie Brewer was a damn good pick up, I watched that dude when he was Bull and was always impressed withhis energy off the bench
        you were rite about brewer, he has been great so far, love the addition...love having felton back too

Comment

• Ray Felton kinda fits in the Garden in that Uniform doesn't he? He's not great or anything but he just kind of fits...

Comment

• Feel bad for the Knicks (and the Nets), right now a lot of NY Sports fans are going to look to them for smiles and grins...

and while not a big Hockey guy, I could use a diversion with the Rangers too...any good news on the Lock out front ?

Comment

• 5-0!!!!!

Comment

• anyone know the last time we went 6-0

Comment

• keep this up Knicks, great Pride and Effort

Comment

• Originally posted by Ny_STAT1989 View Post
                    anyone know the last time we went 6-0
                    I think it was 1993-1994...
                    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 11-14-2012, 01:46 AM.
                    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• Good job so far knicks.
                      ​​​

Comment

• im proud of the start but to be honest it doesnt matter.We knew they were a playoff team all that matters is how they do then

Comment

• Knicks down versus SA felton's playing good wish i could say the same for Carmelo.
                          ​​​

Comment

• Felton, Kidd, j.r thank you.
                            ​​​

Comment

• 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6--0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0 6-0
                              ​​​

Comment

• Melo played his best game today.

Comment

Working...
                                X