NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    If i didn't love woman so much, trust me, Prigioni would be on my short list..lol j/k! ..lol
    I totally believe that, haha.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Man, i wish the knicks were playing tonight.. Yanks are kicking butt today as there offense continues to not be a issue, and i want to watch my knicks kick some butt tonight! I really am greatful that they turned around what looked like just another 1st rd exit season and got back to playing how we all knew they can on a consistent level.. I never seen a team go from insane to medicore for more then half a season to insane again.. I'd of had a tough time getting pumped for next yr, if they had just another 1st rd exit , not feeling like true contender type season..

Everytime there not playing, i miss them..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        I totally believe that, haha.
        PRIGIONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Comment

• let's keep the streak going tonight. wizards aren't a bad team when john wall plays. they're a few games over .500 when wall is in the lineup so we can't take them lightly. we clinch the division with a win (first time in 19 years)

Comment

• chandler is out tonight... kmart is a game time decision. we might start with melo at the 5 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
              let's keep the streak going tonight. wizards aren't a bad team when john wall plays. they're a few games over .500 when wall is in the lineup so we can't take them lightly. we clinch the division with a win (first time in 19 years)
              I can hardly wait!!! So excited to watch these guys play! Lets go boys, 13in a row!

Comment

• kmart starting

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                  kmart starting
                  Ya, we don't lose much the way Kmarts playing for us.. The only worry i really have, is wondering if beating Ok City will let knicks think they can lessen the D and just outscore guys again.. They seemed to do that early on which lead to them starting to lose alot, and the D's been so good, so i hope they realize that was just a shootout, and u don't wanna get caught up in it and keep the intenisty on D up..

I think they will play D, but a minor worry of mine...

Comment

• Prigioni!!!!! YA!!!!

Comment

• Good sign with Woodson and Kmart being annoyed with Shump for letting that easy cut to the hoop and layin for wiz.. That shows me, hopefully these guys aren't gonna let anyone slip defensively, and it matters when u scr-ew up on D... Way to go Knicks, i love it!!!!

Comment

• There in control almost through 1.. Kidd just wet a 3, and is continuing on from his sweet last game...

Comment

• 8of 11 from 3 in 1st qter!! Copeland!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• THIS IS FREAKING NUTS!!!!!lol Yanks are also up 5-0!!!! OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• COPELAND FROM DOWNTOWN AT BUZZER FOR 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9th 3 OF 1ST QTER!!!!! 9-12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• NYCSPORTZFAN HEAT ATTACK IN SESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X