NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    NYCSPORTZFAN HEAT ATTACK IN SESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OVERLOAD!!!! Seriouly, i got yanks on the radio in the kitchen and watching knicks, and every time i go in the kitchen, someones blasting a HR for the yanks, or hitting 2rbi doubles, and then i come over to game, and there wetting 3's like nothing, and guys are hitting buzzer beaters and then getting crazy steals and lay in's right before the period ends!!!lol

Comment

• HOLY CRAP, YOUK GOES YARD!! 9-0 YANKS!!!lol What a night for NY SPORTS(Z)!!!!

Comment

• great first quarter, 2nd quarter we played poorly until the last few minutes where we went on a nice run to finish the half.

and yea like NYC said, yanks doin work too... who scored all the runs? the last few years i watched almost every yankees game but i told myself i'm taking a break this year. i'll watch some games but i'm not gonna follow it as closely as in the past. having it on the radio in the background is a good idea.

Comment

• Shump on fire..!

Comment

• shump's corner 3 is cash money

Comment

• Carmelo Anthony is not human.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• This is freakishly good! Like Melo and the rest of the fellas are just blazin! WOW!

Comment

• 19 in 3rd qter for Melo..lol

Comment

• 17 3's???????!!!!

Comment

• AT THE BUZZER! 21 points in the 3rd for Anthony!

Comment

• Melo is the shiz-nit..

Comment

• 2run hr by brennan boesch and a rbi double for cano makes it 13-1..lol Knicks and Yanks are just freaking killing it!!!

Wow, Melo at the buzzer! We've basically scored 3buzzer beaters, albeit the 2nd qter one was with a couple seconds to go but felton stole off the inbound and laid it in with 2secs or so..

Comment

• I've never seen anything like this! Seriously, this is crazy!

Comment

• Now a women hit a shot from the free throw line haha, so awesome.

Comment

• Please be ok K-Mart..

Comment

Working...
                                X