No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was reading an article on NBA.com, and it compared our current run to the 2011 Dallas Mavericks team, all the way to the championship...
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Chris Copeland is super fresh, as he played sporadic minutes most of the season, and i believe hes gonna be better then any other C we'd have in there, when said and done, now that we get to see him have true minutes consistently.. Hes rebounding and his defnese is becoming pretty freaking insane.. Hes got agility that guys his size normally don't have, yet the girth to bang for boards and length to alter shots..

We still need one of our guys back, but watch how beastly Copelands gonna be now.. Its gonna be a treat watching this guy with major minutes.... I know one thing, i'm taking a prop bet tonight, which i rarley do, and its Copleands over Pts and Rebounds 17.5... Hes gonna crush that combined number!

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
        Chris Copeland is super fresh, as he played sporadic minutes most of the season, and i believe hes gonna be better then any other C we'd have in there, when said and done, now that we get to see him have true minutes consistently.. Hes rebounding and his defnese is becoming pretty freaking insane.. Hes got agility that guys his size normally don't have, yet the girth to bang for boards and length to alter shots..

We still need one of our guys back, but watch how beastly Copelands gonna be now.. Its gonna be a treat watching this guy with major minutes.... I know one thing, i'm taking a prop bet tonight, which i rarley do, and its Copleands over Pts and Rebounds 17.5... Hes gonna crush that combined number!
        Copeland just needs to stay out of foul trouble. If he can do that...watch out everyone.

Melo, J.R., Copeland? That's like...230849348309289 points right there haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
          I said compared to Kurt Thomas.. BUt regardless i'm 31, and trust me i'm not young, nor feel it...lol
          young buck...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
            young buck...
            I feel beat down..lol Working nights for awhile now, really ages ur insides i believe..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Copeland just needs to stay out of foul trouble. If he can do that...watch out everyone.

Melo, J.R., Copeland? That's like...230849348309289 points right there haha.
              lol

Comment

• Knicks are on fire all ready!!!!lol

Comment

• Felton and shump nailing early 3's!

Comment

• What a move by Copeland on Booz, draws foul and getting to line! Nice!

Comment

• Melo 2for2!

Comment

• 11-2 knicks early...

Comment

• What a great game so far.

Comment

• My man Prigioni gets into 3pt act!

Comment

• Not copelands best game so far, as hes missing everything even chippys downlow and seems confused on defense so far at times.. Still doing well, and have 25pts with 2plus min's.. Still thought we were gonna have a monster lead after the 1st.. Missing alot of chippys after that last timeout..

Comment

• Gotta stop letting Jimmy Butler on the glass....

Comment

Working...
                                X