X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JR Smith to the rim!

Comment

• damnit thats what you do

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Only 1shot combined for Prigioni, Kidd, and Novak so far(a 3pt make for prig).. I'd like a tad more offense outta them in 2nd half... Novak actually missed a 3pter to end 2nd half..

Overall, a solid half, albeit, out interior defense has been bad, which we pretty much knew would be, because of injuries, but Melo is very productive as usual, and shouldering rebounding load for us(8 in 1st half), and JR Smith is chipping in on boards and shooting very well, and were getting a big game outta Felton, who is on pace for 24pts 8dimes ....

Comment

• just like every other game against the bulls this year, the game has been dominated by the refs.

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
            just like every other game against the bulls this year, the game has been dominated by the refs.
            Ya, these teams do not like each other... Alot of chatter back and fourth between the players...

Comment

• Melo is gonna off in the 3rd. Book it.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Melo is gonna off in the 3rd. Book it.
                Nailed the jay to start the 3rd...

Comment

• 20 and 10 night and counting for Melo...

Comment

• Ya Copeland! 3pointer!

Comment

• Cope gets offensive foul called on Booz! THere ya go Rook!

Comment

• I need Copeland to have big game as i texed my best bud the bulls fan and introduced em to Copeland ahead of time..lol Hes doing his thing in this 2nd half so far...

Comment

• Pablo with the And 1!!!! YAAA!

Comment

• Freaking bulls yell and 1 every shot they take.. Its crazy..lol

Comment

• Getting alittle lazy here knicks.. Keep up the intensity!

Comment

• come on pablo you should know better

Comment

Working...
                                X