No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, this is some freaking lazy basketball by the knicks.. Don't start that knicks.. U will lose games if ur intensity dosen't stay high, and u must pass the basketball...

Jesus, they can't hit anything all of a sudden.. Come on Knicks, score! Another freaking miss on a wideopen little jumper from the FT line... They've just blew this big lead within like 2plus minutes... Come on Knicks, don't blow this lead becaue of hustle.. Pass the ball!

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
      come on pablo you should know better
      Ya, he missed his FT on his And1 and also a wideopen 3 as well... Come on Pable, we need ya!!!!

Comment

• Whats JR Smiths issue with the FT's tonight? Strange...

Comment

• Absoulutley zero passing and nothing but one on one play.. We just blew a monster lead within no time.. I don't understand why there not passing at all? Just standing around and one on one , even though its completely not working...

Comment

• Again, we start the 4th qter with a one on one and zero passes by Felton and he gets swatted...

Comment

• Are u kidding me, its fraeking tied! Come on Knicks!

Comment

• HOly crap, we've missed 11 shots in a row! Thats crazy! COme on Knicks, hit a shot!

Comment

• were losing..lol Can't be mad if we lose after the win streak, but this one would be a really ugly loss.. We simply stopped playing... JR Smith at the line, lets hope he can actually make his FTs this time..

Comment

• Dang, my friends gonna rip me up if we lose this one... Please knicks, don't lose this!

Comment

• Man, how'd they not call a Technical on the Bulls coach for throwing his towel on the court and almost busting our player up?

Now another lazy TO for the knicks who look like they've just checked out of this one.. Both teams have had annoying issues with the refs, but the knicks clearly are letting it bother them more... They look annoyed and not happy... Just play! Lose ur next game, just please don't lose to the freaking bulls!

Comment

• There ya go melo, attack that rim! Going to the FT line

Comment

• Wow, the refs just F'd us! Felton gets raked at rim and they don't call foul!

Comment

• wow, we've gotten outsocred by about 20 the last 9minutes going back to last 2or3 of 3rd qter..

Comment

• this is the perfect storm for Chicago..

Comment

• role players scrubbing it up for us. meanwhile chicago's scrub is killing us.

Comment

Working...
                                X