I'm not sure Notre Dame could not challenge for a playoff spot in the NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure Notre Dame could not challenge for a playoff spot in the NFL

If you are looking for an eventual replacement for Coughlin, Brain Kelley might be your man

And it keeps that Irish heritage going.........I'd take Kelley over Coughlin right now

Also their O line is as big as ours, and their D much better run stoppers than our Giants

Moot point. Coughlin's leaving the Giants in a coffin [which is hopefully a long time from now].

Cleveland Browns would beat Notre Dame.

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
      If you are looking for an eventual replacement for Coughlin, Brain Kelley might be your man

And it keeps that Irish heritage going.........I'd take Kelley over Coughlin right now

Also their O line is as big as ours, and their D much better run stoppers than our Giants
      Stop it with these idiotic threads. You're just making a fool of yourself.

Comment

It's a fact, defense wins Superbowls and Defense will win Bowl Games, so right now Notre Dame deserves the title shot, still a couple games to go but last night showed they are for real.
        Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
          It's a fact, defense wins Superbowls and Defense will win Bowl Games, so right now Notre Dame deserves the title shot, still a couple games to go but last night showed they are for real.
          He's implying that the Notre Dame program can have sustained success in the NFL. They'd be thrashed around by 30-40 points every game by the worst teams in the NFL, let alone the reigning SB champs with the "smaller oline and inferior run stopping Dline".

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
            He's implying that the Notre Dame program can have sustained success in the NFL. They'd be thrashed around by 30-40 points every game by the worst teams in the NFL, let alone the reigning SB champs with the "smaller oline and poor run stopping Dline".
            Sorry, got in late, and agreed they would get spanked in the NFL, even by the Jets!

Comment

I doubt it..........they could compete

Comment

I doubt it..........they could compete
                You are talking about 18 and 19 year olds filling out the teams squad playing against professionals, men against boys, CMON MAN.

Comment

I'd take Kelley over Coughlin right now
                  Jack...I absolutely love your enthusiasm for the Giants and your passion for the players, but let me rephrase your sentence here and see if you really feel that way logically.

"I would take a man with absolutely no NFL experience over a 2 time SB winning coach who is currently viewed as one of the top 3 coaches in the league."
                  eli acted a little spoiled , he isnt a team player. he cares about his career only as he did during the 2004 draft. he did not mentor webb …Harooni

i have to look it up i think a few starting qb's have sat out a few games once eliminated…Harooni

Comment

stoopid disrespectful thread

but im so hoping college ends wtih 4 unbeatens and Notre Dame is ranked 3rd and does not get to play for the National Championship

of course, i know a huge college football fan and they swear that the NCAA will reprogram the computers if they have to, for Notre Dame
                    Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post
                      Jack...I absolutely love your enthusiasm for the Giants and your passion for the players, but let me rephrase your sentence here and see if you really feel that way logically.

"I would take a man with absolutely no NFL experience over a 2 time SB winning coach who is currently viewed as one of the top 3 coaches in the league."
                      oh friggin is that Jack Stroud, gees, well that makes sense now
                      Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

How about Nick Saban for DC after Fewell leaves? Although, Nick probably wouldn't want anything less than a NFL head coaching job at this point. That Alabama defense is lights out.

Comment

The Fighting Irish will be crowned NCAA Football Champions............BANK ON IT.......And yes they could easily beat Jscksonville or Cleveland

Some of those 19 yr old kids are 330 lbs some are lightning fasrt and storng and both their QB s are better than David Carr

Comment

Working...
                          X