Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too funny...Jerry Jones!

Matt Barrie@Matt_Barrie
    Jerry Jones just pounded locker room door because no one would let him in. It's the angriest I've seen him all year. #Cowboys @BlueStarBlog

http://network.yardbarker.com/all_sp..._head_12134671

I guess the Cowboys want to fire him..lol
    ALL IN!

sigpic

JJ is so freaking funny, not sure why people hate him other then cowboy fans. The guy is a riot.

Comment

Originally posted by BMW View Post
      JJ is so freaking funny, not sure why people hate him other then cowboy fans. The guy is a riot.
      this
      Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Maybe we should try to lock Gilbride out of stadium. Or punch him in the face.
        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

I thought it was joke when I heard about this yesterday. Lol, it seems like the team doesn't want him to be their GM. But JJ isn't as bad of a GM as Tannebaum. Tannebaum is the worst.
          Lets go, Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            Maybe we should try to lock Gilbride out of stadium. Or punch him in the face.
            Unbelievable. We got two superbowls with Gilbride.

Comment

jerry jones said before the game he would fire himself as a gm if he were just the owner
              he should consider doing that

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbluefan77 View Post
                jerry jones said before the game he would fire himself as a gm if he were just the owner
                he should consider doing that
                Oh, I really hope he doesn't do that. If he were to hire a real GM that would be the smartest move he could make.
                Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by sc_markt View Post
                  Unbelievable. We got two superbowls with Gilbride.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I don't know why JJ gets so much hate. He wears his fandom for his team on his sleeve and goes all in. People want to criticize him being a GM but he did quite well for himself during the early 90's. Also, look at that gorgeous stadium he built, he clearly wants the best for his team. I am not a Cowboys fan, I freaking hate them more than any other team but I feel sometimes JJ gets way too much flak.

If you were to ask me what owner I really dislike I say without hesitation Jim Irsay. His childish tweets, the way he treated Peyton Manning and the general overall immaturity out of someone who should be a lot more dignified make me really think long and hard about liking the colts. I think he should get more heat from people about his ownership skills.

Comment

Working...
                    X