Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demarcus Ware's adopted daughter. Mayber they aren't that bad after all...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok ok, joke is on me guys. I'm just messing around. Of course D Ware is a good guy, sports take a back seat to real life. This I know.

Comment

Its alright, I wouldn't dish it out if I couldnt take it

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
        Whose to say we don't have a soft spot for them too? This story just happend to pop up on the board today. I personally feel for the guy, since my wife lost a kid before we were lucky enough to have a boy. Miscarriages, ruin marriages and lives. I'm glad they are finally able to have a kid..
        If i am not mistaken ware has 2 or 3 children already that were not adopted. (i may be wrong but i feel about 75% sure) I dont think this story is sad at all. Hes a millionaire, he has a wife, kids, his own house, and hes making money doing what he loves. If thats not the dream life then i dont know what is. Good for him.
        Last edited by Marvelousmik; 11-10-2012, 06:22 PM.
        Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
          If i am not mistaken ware has 2 or 3 children. I dont think this story is that sad. Hes a millionaire, he has a wife, kids, his own house, and hes makign money doing what he loves. If thats not the dream life then i dont know what is. Good for him.
          It's not sad, it's just a feel good story lol.

This has been blown way out of proportion. Not by you, but just saying.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

If i am not mistaken ware has 2 or 3 children. I dont think this story is sad at all. Hes a millionaire, he has a wife, kids, his own house, and hes making money doing what he loves. If thats not the dream life then i dont know what is. Good for him.
            Agreed but you could have 14 kids, miscarriages still hurt ya though. My wife almost left because she felt like she failed me.. its a rough time man.

Comment

The road to fatherhood has been a difficult journey for DeMarcus, but one that thankfully has a happy ending. His wife Taniqua had three difficult pregnancies, which included the birth and death of a son, Omar, in 2006. But the couple believed that children were definitely in their future and, after much prayer, decided to adopt. Their daughter Marley was born in February 2008. After experiencing this precious gift, DeMarcus and Taniqua would consider adopting again but were still hopeful that one day they will be able to conceive a biological child.

That day came in November 2010 when DeMarcus Jr. was born and became the couples second child in addition to big sister Marley. They currently reside in Fort Worth, TX.

Comment

From the information I have looked through, all their children are adopted because they are having difficulty conceiving children in their own.

Comment

Agreed but you could have 14 kids, miscarriages still hurt ya though. My wife almost left because she felt like she failed me.. its a rough time man.
                  Well i am happy she didnt she sounds like a very kind hearted person to feel that way. You're a lucky man
                  Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Well i am happy she didnt she sounds like a very kind hearted person to feel that way. You're a lucky man
                    Yeah I tell myself that everyday. I make sure to let her know that shes pretty lucky too lol

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                      Since when does adoption make you a saint? Maybe just someone who wants a kid.
                      why do you have to be a **** about it???
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

You couldnt spot a troll if there was one sitting on your nose.
                        You need to just stop now
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Why would a miscarriage ruin a marriage? Its nobody's fault.
                          you are an ignorant piece of trash. how could you ever understand the emotional heartbreak felt by both parents? right..... you cant because your head is completely up your own ***. get over yourself.

i applaud the fact that demarcus and his wife can share such a miracle. good for him, least hated cowboy for me anyway.

Comment

i understand you completely. we had two miscarriages between my son and daughter. during that time, she felt worthless. makes you wonder what my family would be like now if we didnt lose those two.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ballllinnnnnnn View Post
                              i understand you completely. we had two miscarriages between my son and daughter. during that time, she felt worthless. makes you wonder what my family would be like now if we didnt lose those two.....
                              Same here. We lost two; one in 3rd mo; another in 4th month. One never gets over it. It is always a painful memory.

Comment

Demarcus Ware is a class act and has been. Do not misintepret his competitive spirit and open-faced hostility towards our Giants as who he really is.

I remember watching an E60 one day and having respect for he and his wife as they were sharing their woes with respect to child-bearing / raising...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Working...
                                X