Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demarcus Ware's adopted daughter. Mayber they aren't that bad after all...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demarcus Ware's adopted daughter. Mayber they aren't that bad after all...

http://i.imgur.com/zR7Xp.jpg

That's a good man right there.

Comment

A child in need of a good home & responsible parents is blessed with opportunity & hope when they are adopted!

Comment

Since when does adoption make you a saint? Maybe just someone who wants a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
          Since when does adoption make you a saint? Maybe just someone who wants a kid.
          Well that's an obvious statement, if someone adopts a kid.. they obviously wanted a kid.. lol

No one said he was a saint either, closest thing said to that is what I said. That he was a good man.

Comment

I think his wife went through 2 or 3 miscarriages, cowboy or not.. I wouldn't wish that on anyone

Comment

Who cares about their personal lives. I'm sure all of us on here have some **** about us that everyone would feel bad about. Were preaching to the choir here...

Comment

Please read about what D Ware and his wife have gone through trying to have a baby...sad sad stuff, hard not to root for the guy off the field

Comment

Yeah, and Joe Biden's kid died in a car crash, Chad Jones got his leg turned into chopped liver, Todd Marinovich threw his career away for Heroin....Pat Tillman gave up the NFL to serve our country and was killed.

Demarcus Ware is having trouble fertilizing a baby. Sad, but...idk, how sad is it?
                  Last edited by CowboysSuck; 11-10-2012, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Yeah, and Joe Biden's kid died in a car crash, Chad Jones got his leg turned into chopped liver, Todd Marinovich threw his career away for Heroin....Pat Tillman gave up the NFL to serve our country and was killed.

Demarcus Ware is having trouble fertilizing a baby. Sad, but...idk, how sad is it?
                    lol, then don't post in the thread..

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                      lol, then don't post in the thread..
                      Lol I'm just making a point that we shouldn't all suddenly be in love with, and have a soft spot for him.

Comment

Lol I'm just making a point that we shouldn't all suddenly be in love with, and have a soft spot for him.
                        Why shouldn't we have a soft spot for him? Because he plays for the Cowboys?
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Just because he's on a rival team does not mean he's not a good guy and we shouldn't have respect for the guy. It's not like he's a Finnegan type player.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Why shouldn't we have a soft spot for him? Because he plays for the Cowboys?
                            Because if we did, we would have to have a soft spot for nearly everyone.​ I could name more sad stories, if you wish.

Comment

Because if we did, we would have to have a soft spot for nearly everyone.​ I could name more sad stories, if you wish.
                              That doesn't make sense. Why would we have to have a soft spot for everyone?
                              Many fans of other teams like and respect Eli..
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                              X