Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demarcus Ware's adopted daughter. Mayber they aren't that bad after all...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demarcus Ware's adopted daughter. Mayber they aren't that bad after all...

http://i.imgur.com/zR7Xp.jpg

• njg85m
    replied
    His first child was still born, and they found out BEFORE the baby was even born. I could not imagine the pain that him and (especially) his wife must have felt knowing that they had to go to the hospital to deliver a child that they would not get to bring home.

And to any of the idiots who said "so what he's a cowboy and he has millions of dollars what does he have to complain about" -- You are the filth of the earth. Or hopefully just too young and immature to actually understand what's important in life.

Leave a comment:

• Flip Empty
    replied
    Hate on the jerseys rather than the people who wear them. Unless they're 24/7 ****s, of course

Leave a comment:

• giantyankee1976
    replied
    Demarcus Ware is a class act and has been. Do not misintepret his competitive spirit and open-faced hostility towards our Giants as who he really is.

I remember watching an E60 one day and having respect for he and his wife as they were sharing their woes with respect to child-bearing / raising...

Leave a comment:

• ashleymarie
    replied
    Originally posted by Ballllinnnnnnn View Post
    i understand you completely. we had two miscarriages between my son and daughter. during that time, she felt worthless. makes you wonder what my family would be like now if we didnt lose those two.....
    Same here. We lost two; one in 3rd mo; another in 4th month. One never gets over it. It is always a painful memory.

Leave a comment:

• Ballllinnnnnnn
    replied
    Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Agreed but you could have 14 kids, miscarriages still hurt ya though. My wife almost left because she felt like she failed me.. its a rough time man.
    i understand you completely. we had two miscarriages between my son and daughter. during that time, she felt worthless. makes you wonder what my family would be like now if we didnt lose those two.....

Leave a comment:

• Ballllinnnnnnn
    replied
    Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Why would a miscarriage ruin a marriage? Its nobody's fault.
    you are an ignorant piece of trash. how could you ever understand the emotional heartbreak felt by both parents? right..... you cant because your head is completely up your own ***. get over yourself.

i applaud the fact that demarcus and his wife can share such a miracle. good for him, least hated cowboy for me anyway.

Leave a comment:

• RoanokeFan
    replied
    You couldnt spot a troll if there was one sitting on your nose.
    You need to just stop now

Leave a comment:

• GameTime
    replied
    Since when does adoption make you a saint? Maybe just someone who wants a kid.
    why do you have to be a **** about it???

Leave a comment:

• EnragedYouth85
    replied
    Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    Well i am happy she didnt she sounds like a very kind hearted person to feel that way. You're a lucky man
    Yeah I tell myself that everyday. I make sure to let her know that shes pretty lucky too lol

Leave a comment:

• Marvelousmik
    replied
    Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Agreed but you could have 14 kids, miscarriages still hurt ya though. My wife almost left because she felt like she failed me.. its a rough time man.
    Well i am happy she didnt she sounds like a very kind hearted person to feel that way. You're a lucky man

Leave a comment:

• FuriousGeorge
    replied
    From the information I have looked through, all their children are adopted because they are having difficulty conceiving children in their own.

Leave a comment:

• FuriousGeorge
    replied
    The road to fatherhood has been a difficult journey for DeMarcus, but one that thankfully has a happy ending. His wife Taniqua had three difficult pregnancies, which included the birth and death of a son, Omar, in 2006. But the couple believed that children were definitely in their future and, after much prayer, decided to adopt. Their daughter Marley was born in February 2008. After experiencing this precious gift, DeMarcus and Taniqua would consider adopting again but were still hopeful that one day they will be able to conceive a biological child.

That day came in November 2010 when DeMarcus Jr. was born and became the couples second child in addition to big sister Marley. They currently reside in Fort Worth, TX.

Leave a comment:

• EnragedYouth85
    replied
    If i am not mistaken ware has 2 or 3 children. I dont think this story is sad at all. Hes a millionaire, he has a wife, kids, his own house, and hes making money doing what he loves. If thats not the dream life then i dont know what is. Good for him.

Leave a comment:

• Rudy
    replied
    If i am not mistaken ware has 2 or 3 children. I dont think this story is that sad. Hes a millionaire, he has a wife, kids, his own house, and hes makign money doing what he loves. If thats not the dream life then i dont know what is. Good for him.
    It's not sad, it's just a feel good story lol.

This has been blown way out of proportion. Not by you, but just saying.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X