Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petrus signs with Pats

Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas
    Former Giants G Mitch Petrus signs with Patriots, per... multiple Pats reporters on my timeline!

Happy that he is getting another chance.

Didn't work out for us but you had to appreciate his heart and effort. He can be useful for them in the redzone when they try to pound the ball in.

Comment

Mitch Petrus Signs With New England

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN Former Giants G @Mitch_Petrus has reportedly signed with the New England Patriots.

Wow, the Patriots really love to sign our recently waived players.

Comment

I'm happy for "Puffy" Petrus.
        Now I hope he stinks up New England.

Comment

Originally posted by fourth&forever View Post
          I'm happy for "Puffy" Petrus.
          Now I hope he stinks up New England.
          Nah. Petrus is a good dude. I wish him well in New England. Except for when he plays us.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanNC View Post
            Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN Former Giants G @Mitch_Petrus has reportedly signed with the New England Patriots.

Wow, the Patriots really love to sign our recently waived players.
            Reese drafts well but after they coach these guys up they let them go and hold on to has beens like Diehl.

Comment

Vikings of the North Atlantic rule!!!!
              "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBlooded1979 View Post
                Reese drafts well but after they coach these guys up they let them go and hold on to has beens like Diehl.
                Petrus was awful, and dont even try to defend him. And dont tell me that Reese made a good decision to draft him, because he was never good as a Giant. I rather take a has been like Diehl than a never-was like Petrus. And wasnt Petrus a tight end converted into a lineman.
                " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

Comment

I hope the Patriots take James Brewer as well too...those guys are dead weight.
                  " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBlooded1979 View Post
                    you must be a football guru....
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Good luck Petrus, let the force be with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
                        I hope the Patriots take James Brewer as well too...those guys are dead weight.
                        We haven't even gotten to see Brewer play yet, minus the pre-season. How can we be so sure he's "dead weight" already? I'd be shocked if he could do any worse than Diehl currently is.

Comment

Patriots sign Mitch Petrus

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) The New England Patriots have signed guard Mitch Petrus to shore up their battered offensive line,

Petrus, released Nov. 3 after playing six games this season with the New York Giants, signed Tuesday after New England's starting guards left Sunday's 37-31 win over the Buffalo Bills with injuries. Logan Mankins hurt his left ankle, and Dan Connolly injured his back.
                          The Giants drafted Petrus in the fifth round out of Arkansas in 2010. He played 23 games for them, starting three.

The Patriots also made two practice squad moves involving linebackers, signing Jeff Tarpinian and releasing Jerrell Harris.
                          http://pro32.ap.org/content/patriots...g-mitch-petrus

wow.. a bone headed move dropping him for Travis freaking Beckhum

Comment

Why?

Comment

Can someone merge threads? There is always duplicate posts on this message board.

Comment

Working...
                              X