Zebras were very kind to Dallas in the 4th Quarter and OT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zebras were very kind to Dallas in the 4th Quarter and OT

Some very shaky calls that all went the Cowboys way. If not for the Zebras Dallas would have had another embarrasing home loss. They have a pretty soft remaining schedule but they are not a very good team and I see them losing 2-3 games. Now it is up to the Giants to go out and prove they are a good team. Not so sure at the moment. 9-7 may very well win the NFC East again.

"kind" is an understatement. They had that game won and it was all but handed to Dallas at the end. If the NFL comes out and says that the defenseless receiver call was correct then I truly do not understand how teams are even supposed to play defense anymore.

I actually feel bad for the Browns. They play tough every game regardless of who their opponent is and rarely do they find a way to win.

Comment

Originally posted by njg85m View Post
      "kind" is an understatement. They had that game won and it was all but handed to Dallas at the end. If the NFL comes out and says that the defenseless receiver call was correct then I truly do not understand how teams are even supposed to play defense anymore.

I actually feel bad for the Browns. They play tough every game regardless of who their opponent is and rarely do they find a way to win.
      That defenseless reciever call was complete garbage, he clearly had his hands on the ball..

Are you suppose to let them catch it then tackle them like a nancy? WTF are the defenses suppose to do?

Comment

I think both calls in the 4th were BS. Especially the hit to a receivers head or defenseless player or whatever they called it. I didnt watch the OT bc I knew it was gonna be more BS.

Comment

Originally posted by The Notorious B.I.G BLUE View Post
          I think both calls in the 4th were BS. Especially the hit to a receivers head or defenseless player or whatever they called it. I didnt watch the OT bc I knew it was gonna be more BS.
          I believe they called it a defenseless reciever and gave them 15 yards, then they got that BS pass interference call.. saying his forearm hit him in the helmet? lol.. really?

Comment

Are u really that surprised, first of all it was Ed Hercules Hocali and the game being in Dallas. Those calls on that last drive where horrendous in the 4th quarter. I was watching the game with a friend who is a Cowturd fan and he agreed on those calls being bad. Its funny though that he has more confidence in the Giants getting their game back in order than his own team winning a game that truely matters.

Comment

It was awful. Same with that pass interference call the zebras didn't call in Detroit. It was in the endzone with less than 5 mins. Lions up 3 and practically the game with those 7 points . I hope we come out firing next week and not depend on a bad call form the refs.
              " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by njg85m View Post

I was going ballistic when they made that call! I think that rule has got to go, If you touch the ball be prepared to get creamed. No more of this pansy crap.

The Refs(NFL) SOLD that game to Dallas(Jerry) to keep them in the race to make the NFC East battle it out. Its turning into the National FRAUD League!
                "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

it was an embarrassment.. every call went the cowboy's way.. it's incredible..

Comment

Originally posted by rEaS View Post
                    it was an embarrassment.. every call went the cowboy's way.. it's incredible..
                    all calls always go the cow*****es way but yesterday was crazy
                    sigpic
                    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

I have a bright idea for you guys. How about worrying about the giants handling their own business instead of worrying about Dallas getting hooked up by poor officiating. We handle our business, anything the enemy does is irrelevant.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                        I have a bright idea for you guys. How about worrying about the giants handling their own business instead of worrying about Dallas getting hooked up by poor officiating. We handle our business, anything the enemy does is irrelevant.
                        How about the Giants actually START hadling their business. When they do that I will quit complaining about Refs crappy calls to keep other team in the race.

Comment

Isaid the same thing in another thread. The Giants are in first place and control their own destiny. They win 4 of the next 6 then it wont matter what Dallas does. No way Dallas is winning 5 more games.
                          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                            Isaid the same thing in another thread. The Giants are in first place and control their own destiny. They win 4 of the next 6 then it wont matter what Dallas does. No way Dallas is winning 5 more games.
                            The Cowpukes shouldnt have won last night but they did with help. Our schedule is tough enough for our last half. It would be nice not to have to worry about fair play, but obviously we do. No such thing as destiny when you can see the blatant calls being made or not made in a teams favor.

Comment

I don't think Browns fans would be saying that today. The refs in that game were a disgrace and I am sick of hearing how much better they are than the replacement refs, they aren't any better, just more arrogant.

Comment

Working...
                              X