Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burress talks to Steelers(Breaking News)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Burress talks to Steelers(Breaking News)

    As per MNF Countdown. No Link. Dont get me wrong, I loved me some Plax, However, he is in the same boat as T.O. and Ocho in my book.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  • #2
    Heres a link: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...burgh-steelers

    Plex can go do for the Steelers, what he did for the Jets.. nothing. He is irrelevant..

    Comment


    • #3
      What's wrong with the Steelers receivers?
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        What's wrong with the Steelers receivers?
        They are all getting knocked the **** out! lol

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
          Plex can go do for the Steelers, what he did for the Jets.. nothing. He is irrelevant..
          8 touchdowns is nothing?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
            8 touchdowns is nothing?
            8 TD's is something but obviously no one saw anything in him since he sits un-signed. States arent everything, attitude and work ethic play a large part in teams signing players..

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
              8 TD's is something but obviously no one saw anything in him since he sits un-signed. States arent everything, attitude and work ethic play a large part in teams signing players..
              It makes you wonder just how bad of a locker room influence Plax is when a team like the Jets want nothing to do with him.
              Last edited by Flip Empty; 11-19-2012, 08:39 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                They are all getting knocked the **** out! lol
                Well geez
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                  It makes you wonder just how bad of a locker room influence Plax is when a team like the Jets want nothing to do with him.
                  Yeah, kind of crazy that you could put up 8 TD's and 600 yards and get released by a team that is limited at WR. You would think with those numbers a team could use him as a #3 or Redzone WR but nope, all 32 teams are good to go! lol

                  Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Well geez
                  Yeah, they are hurting right now. Some WR's out, RB's out, QB out and still winning games..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I didn't know Plax could play quarterback...

                    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                      I didn't know Plax could play quarterback...
                      If he can shoot himself in the leg, he can throw a football..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                        I didn't know Plax could play quarterback...
                        He throws a nice bullet.
                        ​​​

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          good luck plaxy
                          Last edited by Rusty192; 11-20-2012, 12:52 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
                            He throws a nice bullet.

                            I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              2 QB's go down and u sign a WR?? :mindblown:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X