Nicole Zaloumis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicole Zaloumis

Who else thinks shes the best thing to happen to morning football shows?
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

shes ok

Comment

Originally posted by chizz View Post
      shes ok
      Yea, she doesn't have that "soft" look. She is pretty toned though. Some of the skirts she wears makes me wonder if the guys on the set pick her up, and carry her to the spot on camera and set her down. Nobody could walk in those. I know it isnt Giants related, but we could use a new topic.

Comment

Great zumbas!

Comment

Meh.

Comment

Shes alright, I'd rather see Kate Upton..

Comment

She has a nice body but her face is a bit chiseled for a female lol

Comment

body's a 7 or 8, face's a 4 or 5 ... kinda like Alex Flanigan

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

she needs to drop around 35-45lbs and her face is nothing to write home about...having said that, I'd hit it

Comment

Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                    she needs to drop around 35-45lbs and her face is nothing to write home about...having said that, I'd hit it
                    Theres no way that woman has 5lbs to lose. Unless you like skeletons. her face is nice. not a stunner. Kim Kardashian has a great face, but not my body type.Her face on Nicoles body would be ideal.

Comment

Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                      haha you a fool man

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Working...
                      X