Clear All

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
    I didn't "literally" mean it Understand? lol
    darn, shoulda known tbat too. Somehow.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      darn, shoulda known tbat too. Somehow.
      You're a loose cannon lately. I'll tread lighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
        You're a loose cannon lately. I'll tread lighter.
        Yes..that'll help me out tons! /red

Comment

Yes..that'll help me out tons! /red
          I try

Comment

Oh, Ive actually said he looks goofy, he always does

but that dont mean hes stupid

it dont,n i shuld knw

me no fail english, thas unposible

NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS

Originally posted by Generation Eli
            1 and done, and its not even close

Packers 30
            Giants 13

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
              When I saw it on TV, I will admit: I had a late reaction. My eyes saw it..but my brain refused to believe it.

This coming from someone who has seen some silly **** before: Eli sliding for the 1st down and fumbling the ball, anyone?
              For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

I'm not necessarily "comparing" them, I'm just calling out the people who say he looks stupid on a daily basis. Running into your own linemen and fumbling is stupid.
                Well, that settles it. Bradshaw is stupid. His fumble against the Browns came after he ran into Snee...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

He will never live this one down - and he knows it the second it happens.....keeping his face planted in the ground....it's just so awful I can't stop watching it.

Comment

This is one of (if not the funniest) QB fails ever.

When I saw that whole play unfold the way it did, I burst out in laughter for quite some time. Lets sit back and really analyze what happened in that play:

Sanchez tried a fake handoff to nobody, then proceeds to run face-first into his lineman's ***, the impact of the face-to-*** collision literally floors him and forces a fumble that leads to a Patriots score...

Comment

Which team is worse, the Eagles or Jets?
                      i'd say the Jets....cuz even we can be the Jets.
                      due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                      my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

I was the Jets OC, they would have way more many points. Thier qb would be one of the best qbs in the NFL as well.

Comment

I was watching the post game show last night(love their post game shows) and if I were a Jets fan I wouldn't like what I was hearing from the players. True They don't have that much talent on both sides of the ball and they've lost their big weapons in Revis and Holmes, but carn it show some anger and emotion! You just got your clocks cleaned by your division rival on national TV and know one is angry?! No one is yelling and screaming?!

The sad thing is the Patriots aren't even that good this year. Their secondary is a joke, their pass rush is mediocre and anyone with an average defense can at least keep theirselves in the game. And you still lost by like 4 TDs! They should be embarrased.

Comment

LOL LOL LOL I can't stop laughing.

Sanchez should be benched for that play alone LOL.

Comment

We all knew the Jets season was over when they gave Sanchez an extension and traded for Tebow. So funny to see a team end their season before it even starts like that and their owner could care less. The AFC East is a disgrace in general with how easy the Patriots have walked over that division like a doormat to get into the playoffs for over a decade now minus a 11-5 season without Brady. LOL They might as well reenact the three wise men with the Jets, Dolphins and Bills coaches during Christmas every year while Brady and Belicheck are in control of the Patriots.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                                Well, that settles it. Bradshaw is stupid. His fumble against the Browns came after he ran into Snee...
                                He literally RAN into Snee like Sanchez did his linemen?

Comment

Working...
                                X