X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Thanks

Comment

The negative to drafting players out of Alabama: Everyone around them is good, they cover up each others mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jahh View Post
        Let me pose this question... how does everyone know how good McClain is or isn't?

I find it hard enough to keep up with the NFC East let alone the NFC. I never see the Raiders play nor have the time to watch every team play on Rewind.
        They don't know. They only know that he was the 8th player taken in the draft, and a lot of Giants fans wanted him then.

The guy is awful. No way.

Comment

Apparently, he's not half bad against the run when the defense allows him to find the ballcarrier without too much traffic to deal with but he was so bad against the pass that the Raiders pulled him for rookie Miles Burris on obvious passing situations. If he somehow isn't claimed by another team in the waiver process (which I doubt), I'd be all for bringing him onto the team next offseason at a vet min contract to see if he's still a salvageable player.

Comment

I'm down. Wouldn't hurt to see if he could contribute. I remember these boards begging for us to draft him.

Comment

With the right team McClain can do wonders

Comment

didn't he just pull a gun on someone in Georgia during the off-season? These players are too busy trying to be wannabe rap superstars or thugs that they forget the huge opportunity that has been given to them

Comment

If he passes waivers, why not? I'm never against a low risk-high reward move.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Word is he didn't show up to practice today, however, he is still officially on the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by link View Post
                      According to espn he will be released, lots of people wanted him in the JPP draft, could he fit?
                      I wanted him and DE Houston ofnthe Raiders that year but thank God for Reese and his spidey sense for picking diamonds in the draft.
                      " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
                        I wanted him and DE Houston ofnthe Raiders that year but thank God for Reese and his spidey sense for picking diamonds in the draft.
                        Well thats the thing, its not like Reese had a choice - McClain was way gone before the Giants came up.

Sure Reese could have told JPP they were going to take him if he were available, but that could also have been with the knowledge that McClain wouldnt have fallen to us. I'm not saying he had one graded higher than the other, just that no one but Reese knows who he had where.

Comment

I really hope the Giants put in a Waiver claim for him!!

Comment

Originally posted by Broadway Blue View Post
                            With the right team McClain can do wonders
                            I doubt that. I wanted Joe Haden at the time of the NFL Draft. I didn'tlike how Roland played in college. He looked slow and had a lot of talent around him.

Comment

Originally posted by SanAntonioGiant View Post
                              I really hope the Giants put in a Waiver claim for him!!
                              I hope not.

Comment

Working...
                              X