Rolando McClain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolando McClain

According to espn he will be released, lots of people wanted him in the JPP draft, could he fit?

Originally posted by link View Post
    According to espn he will be released, lots of people wanted him in the JPP draft, could he fit?
    Na...he boderline stinks. I take that back. If anyone is released by the Raiders...they stink

Comment

Noway could he beat out Blackburn at this point..

Comment

No way. The guy is a damn cancer. Also would love to see this guy try and cover McCoy coming out the backfield....It would be UGLY!

Comment

I don't see much of players on other teams. Hard to speculate on fit based on a lack of knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by juice33s View Post
            Noway could he beat out Blackburn at this point..
            so? ppl r forgetting he's still young. id be fine with the giants signing him and taking their time redeveloping him. he has the physical tools to be an absolute beast, so much so he still flashes here and there. with our coaches and staff, i bet he could reach a high level of play. JR knows plenty about him, im fine with whatever he chooses to do...we could end up getting a 1rst round talent MLB tho w/o drafting him, win win for both sides of the draft lb rd 1 debate

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
              so? ppl r forgetting he's still young. id be fine with the giants signing him and taking their time redeveloping him. he has the physical tools to be an absolute beast, so much so he still flashes here and there. with our coaches and staff, i bet he could reach a high level of play. JR knows plenty about him, im fine with whatever he chooses to do...we could end up getting a 1rst round talent MLB tho w/o drafting him, win win for both sides of the draft lb rd 1 debate
              I never thought he was a 1st round talent at LB...The guys probably slower then Blackburn and probably had no business playing MLB in the 4/3 in the first place.

Comment

I never thought he was a 1st round talent at LB...The guys probably slower then Blackburn and probably had no business playing MLB in the 4/3 in the first place.
                It's a very real possibility that Reese and co. had McClain ranked higher than JPP and would have taken him if available. We'll never know though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                  It's a very real possibility that Reese and co. had McClain ranked higher than JPP and would have taken him if available. We'll never know though.
                  Actually theres absolutely no possiblility....JPP was at the draft for the specific reason that the Giants told him if he was available they would take him

Comment

Actually theres absolutely no possiblility....JPP was at the draft for the specific reason that the Giants told him if he was available they would take him
                    Never heard this one.

Comment

This guy is actually not that good. I can't believe I'm saying this but I would rather have Blackburn than McClain.

Comment

Let me pose this question... how does everyone know how good McClain is or isn't?

I find it hard enough to keep up with the NFC East let alone the NFC. I never see the Raiders play nor have the time to watch every team play on Rewind.

Comment

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...mlb-moving-on/

Decent insight on McClain.

Comment

I dont see what we have to lose by grabbing the guy? Why not try anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by 53canton View Post
                              I dont see what we have to lose by grabbing the guy? Why not try anyway?
                              Well, we'd have to cut someone.

Comment

Working...
                              X