Madam Set To Name NFL Big

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    I would laugh my butt off if it is Eli Manning.
    Eli seems like he may have a hard time operating on his own wife...

Comment

Originally posted by TickleMeEli View Post
      LMFAO!! Is that Bill Burr sitting with them? That dude's ****ing hilarious.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
        Upper East side madam to drop names. This could be bad.....any guess as to whom she may be referring to?

http://nyp.st/YQH6wu
        How deep does your head have to be buried in the sand to be surprised that young rich athletes, and coaches.... who are away from home more than with their wives and girlfriends are getting nookie on the side?
        It's none of my business and I couldn't care less if Tom Coughlin was on the list!
        "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
          How deep does your head have to be buried in the sand to be surprised that young rich athletes, and coaches.... who are away from home more than with their wives and girlfriends are getting nookie on the side?
          It's none of my business and I couldn't care less if Tom Coughlin was on the list!
          Give's 2011's "Finish" motto a whole new meaning.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
            Upper East side madam to drop names. This could be bad.....any guess as to whom she may be referring to?

http://nyp.st/YQH6wu
            After this monumental collapse, the entire Giants roster better be on that list because at this point, being too distracted by the worry of being found out, to play good football, is the only excuse that would be acceptable to me and make any sense for the nose dive this team took!
            "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Working...
            X