Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RGIII's knee just exploded at the end of their game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RGIII's knee just exploded at the end of their game.

    Gmen better step it up and pull away.

  • #2
    I'm sure they aren't going to be crying with Kirk Cousins.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • #3
      No, I guess not. They scored a TD and 2-point conversion with him in.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by giantfan1976 View Post
        No, I guess not. They scored a TD and 2-point conversion with him in.
        Blame the Giants luck.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by giantfan1976 View Post
          No, I guess not. They scored a TD and 2-point conversion with him in.

          Really?!?!?!

          Gee that would indicate that perhaps Shanahan has more to do with the Redskins success than Griffin? And that would be a direct contradiction to what every idiotic media outlet has been saying all year?

          Nah....that can't be right.

          Comment


          • #6
            Redskins going to win that game along with a Dallas win. But RG3 is crying on the sidelines, he could be done for the season.

            Comment


            • #7
              The skins still managed to hang in there and as usual dallas pulled a win out of their *** at the last minute

              Comment


              • #8
                Doesn't matter, they'll just get another guy to hand the ball off.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                  Redskins going to win that game along with a Dallas win. But RG3 is crying on the sidelines, he could be done for the season.
                  Doesn't look too good.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                    The skins still managed to hang in there and as usual dallas pulled a win out of their *** at the last minute

                    That's because only the Giants lose to the crappy Bengals.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                      The skins still managed to hang in there and as usual dallas pulled a win out of their *** at the last minute
                      Lucky like no other, once again the cowboys luck out and win. Oh well.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Dallas didn't quite pull it out at the last minute. They were driving for the game winning FG for the last 3 minutes of the game and the Bengals just couldn't stop them even with the timeouts.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                          Dallas didn't quite pull it out at the last minute. They were driving for the game winning FG for the last 3 minutes of the game and the Bengals just couldn't stop them even with the timeouts.
                          Right, but they constantly get their ***** handed to them for the vast majority of the game, teams seem to put them away then they somehow rally to come back in the end.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Watch it just be a bone bruise and he'll be back next week for 4 td's against Cleveland.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
                              Watch it just be a bone bruise and he'll be back next week for 4 td's against Cleveland.
                              No doubt about it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X