Now I'm convinced the NFL is fixed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I'm convinced the NFL is fixed

That call on the Bengals was complete BS on 3 rd and 20!!!! They go on to score a TD. The reversal of the fumble recovery going against the Ravens was also complete BS!!! The fix is in.

Well there is no question the NFL is a joke because of the horrible refs, but I doubt it's fixed lol.

Comment

You read my mind. This is a complete joke.
      Emperor Tom

Comment

I wouldn't say fixed, but calls will go to certian teams in certian situations. they will definitly "aid or assist" certain teams. It's completely obvious sometimes.
        sigpic

Comment

Yes, it's all collusion against the Giants.

Comment

I'm convinced you are a whiny idiot.

Comment

Did you actually see the plays??? Game changing calls very late in both games? Really? And I'm an idiot? Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
                That call on the Bengals was complete BS on 3 rd and 20!!!! They go on to score a TD. .
                if ur talking about the helmet to helmet call, they cowboys went 3 and out after that play. they didnt score on that drive and had to punt,. It was the worse call ive seen in awhile but i blame roger goodell
                Last edited by Marvelousmik; 12-09-2012, 04:45 PM.
                Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

There are bad calls in every single game. There was an un-called block in the back during Wilson's TD return

Comment

That call on the Bengals was complete BS on 3 rd and 20!!!! They go on to score a TD. The reversal of the fumble recovery going against the Ravens was also complete BS!!! The fix is in.
                    That call didn't cause the Bengals WRs to drop all of those passes.
                    That call didn't cause the Bengals secondary to drop those easy interceptions.

Bad call? Yes, but that wasn't the reason they lost. They beat them selves.

Comment

Who exactly is it that is involved in this conspiracy and why do they want the Cowboys or Redskins to get into the playoffs instead of the Giants?

Comment

Dan Synder and Jerry Jones, two sleazy owners? LOL.

Comment

OK, so "fixed" was a bad choice of words but I'm sick and tired of favorable calls for the Cowboys and Redskins and the refs sucked on Monday night as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                            That call didn't cause the Bengals WRs to drop all of those passes.
                            That call didn't cause the Bengals secondary to drop those easy interceptions.

Bad call? Yes, but that wasn't the reason they lost. They beat them selves.

+100000000000000
                            Lets go, Giants!

Comment

OK, so "fixed" was a bad choice of words but I'm sick and tired of favorable calls for the Cowboys and Redskins and the refs sucked on Monday night as well.
                              Then maybe you should realize that the calls go both ways and admit that you're a little biased. It's okay, we all are. There's no mystery as to why threads like this one come up after divisional rival wins every week, but not after Giant wins.

Tell me... how are the two most penalized teams in the NFL being favored by referees?

Comment

Working...
                              X