Jacobs got suspended!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snappinnecks View Post
    HOLY CRAP what an omen! I tweeted to him today after reading Harbaugh's "no comment" response when asked about Jacobs "rotting away" tweet. You wanna know what I tweeted? "Once a Giant...Always a Giant!"

Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ladder27 View Post
      Thing is they may release him if he wins it. Keep maken noise BJ we love yea. lololol
      By the time his appeal is heard the season will most likely be over. All it might get him is some money back.

Comment

Originally posted by DaFrenchy View Post
        Do you think that the team will resign him.
        I'm fired up, I think they will, love this player.
        You have to post a LINK
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

well whatever the case is if he IS able to be signed by the Giants I cant see a reason why they wouldnt......

On Harbuagh...I always though the guy had more then one screw loose. You can see it in his eyes.....he is not stable....
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
            well whatever the case is if he IS able to be signed by the Giants I cant see a reason why they wouldnt......

On Harbuagh...I always though the guy had more then one screw loose. You can see it in his eyes.....he is not stable....
            lol.......
            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              You have to post a LINK
              Looks to me like he's been suspended for the last 3 games. Not released.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                this, just saw it on NFLN

But for pure fandom I scream re-sign him, Jacobs come home !!!

But I doubt that he can make an impact, but then again, mistreatment, perceived or real, can be a hell of a motivator...

no matter what I really hope he retires a NY Giant...one of my all-time favorites !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...acobs-for-year

This is the NFL.com write up on it. He only got suspended
                  for now.

Comment

http://www.floridatoday.com/usatoday...t%7CSports%7Cs

Excerpt: "The San Francisco 49ers have had enough of Brandon Jacobs' griping. The team has suspended the unhappy running back for the rest of the regular season, citing conduct detrimental to the team.

According to a person who spoke to Jacobs after he was told of his suspension, the former New York Giant is saying he'll only play for one other team â?? the Giants. The person, who spoke to USA TODAY Sports on condition of anonymity, cautioned Jacobs could always change his mind. But for now, he's only interested in a return to the team that drafted him in 2005 and kept him around for seven seasons.

Of course, the 49ers realize they could see Jacobs in the postseason if they release him, which is probably why they suspended him instead. Jacobs also has an intimate knowledge of the Niners' playbook, which would also make him attractive to any team facing San Francisco in the postseason." Read more...
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

You would be uncharacteristically correct, Skittles

Comment

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                        this, just saw it on NFLN

But for pure fandom I scream re-sign him, Jacobs come home !!!

But I doubt that he can make an impact, but then again, mistreatment, perceived or real, can be a hell of a motivator...

no matter what I really hope he retires a NY Giant...one of my all-time favorites !!!
                        Even suspended, he's still on another teams roster. You can't just sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladder27 View Post
                          Plz move this topic he is not a Giant!
                          It's peripherally related so we'll leave it here.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                            It's peripherally related so we'll leave it here.
                            Why are some posters so concerned about which forum a thread appears in?
                            I understand that there must be some order, but what do we really care?

Comment

What play book are the niners talking about Jacobs having knowledge of? Frank gore left....right.....middle... Short pass to Vernon Davis ....... Scramble. Oh... That complex playboy?

Comment

Why are some posters so concerned about which forum a thread appears in?
                                I understand that there must be some order, but what do we really care?
                                OCD?

Comment

Working...
                                X