Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    OCD?
    I'll see your OCD and raise you an ADHD!
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      It sucks that you will never know how hard I laughed at this.
      Glad to be of service.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
        Fixed.
        Way to keep him in line!
        "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Jacobs Says He'll Only Play for Giants

Sources tell Mike Garafolo of USA Today that Brandon Jacobs says he's only willing to play for one team. Guess who? Us of course.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...iants/1759659/

What do you guys think, would you take him back? I feel bad for the guy, but we just have no need for him here. Not with Bradshaw, Wilson, & Andre Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by Overdrive92 View Post
            Sources tell Mike Garafolo of USA Today that Brandon Jacobs says he's only willing to play for one team. Guess who? Us of course.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...iants/1759659/

What do you guys think, would you take him back? I feel bad for the guy, but we just have no need for him here. Not with Bradshaw, Wilson, & Andre Brown.
            maybe you havent noticed but Brown is on IR, Bradshaw is all banged up and Wilson is a rookie. No need????? Would take him back in a minute but he is suspened. Dont think you can take a player while suspended...
            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

It'd be nice to have him back but he won't be available until the off-season.

Comment

Oh Harbaugh, you politician you.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  I'll see your OCD and raise you an ADHD!
                  I'm ALL IN
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                    maybe you havent noticed but Brown is on IR, Bradshaw is all banged up and Wilson is a rookie. No need????? Would take him back in a minute but he is suspened. Dont think you can take a player while suspended...
                    I'm talking about next year, genius. We're not getting him this year because HE'S ON ANOTHER FREAKING ROSTER! Next year we will have a healthy Bradshaw, a healthy Wilson, a healthy Andre Brown, and a healthy Da'Rel Scott.

Comment

• I still can't figure out -- why is Jacobs not getting any playing time in SF again? Why is he rotting away in the first place?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllHailEli View Post
                        I still can't figure out -- why is Jacobs not getting any playing time in SF again? Why is he rotting away in the first place?
                        Because he is a declining RB. It was evident here, and evident there.
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          Speaking of declining................
                          Hahahaha!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            And 9 out of 10 folks want him to come back to somehow lift up the Giants' running game? I must be missing something. I thought that's the reason why he was not re-signed in the first place. We started the season without really a viable backup for Bradshaw, then Andre Brown showed up, and now we got Wilson. I think we should just keep going to the depth chart.

Comment

And 9 out of 10 folks want him to come back to somehow lift up the Giants' running game? I must be missing something. I thought that's the reason why he was not re-signed in the first place. We started the season without really a viable backup for Bradshaw, then Andre Brown showed up, and now we got Wilson. I think we should just keep going to the depth chart.
                              Actually we offered him a contract. He got a bit more in SF.
                              In a perfect world where he actually gets released this week (which won't happen), he'd be a nice addition to our team. Plus he's gotta have fresh legs.

Comment

I still can't figure out -- why is Jacobs not getting any playing time in SF again? Why is he rotting away in the first place?
                                Because they're loaded at the position.

Comment

Working...
                                X