Jacobs got suspended!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllHailEli View Post
    And 9 out of 10 folks want him to come back to somehow lift up the Giants' running game? I must be missing something. I thought that's the reason why he was not re-signed in the first place. We started the season without really a viable backup for Bradshaw, then Andre Brown showed up, and now we got Wilson. I think we should just keep going to the depth chart.

Lets see BJ knows the playbook already and know blocking assignments. I say that is a plus. Use your head.

Comment

• No thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Ladder27 View Post
        Lets see BJ knows the playbook already and know blocking assignments. I say that is a plus. Use your head.
        But he's got problems running on 3rd and short, or even running to get some big yards. He ain't the same as when he was trucking people. He stopped doing that, but then he did not know how to change course either. Well, it's not like we weren't last in rushing last year with him as a backup. Unless you're looking for some motivational speaker on the sidelines, Jacobs was definitely declining the last couple years with the Giants. He eventually lost his starting job to Bradshaw.

Comment

• man, you guys live in the past ... Jacobs had a great run, averaged 5 YPC for the longest time, was fired up, got guys fired up, loved being a Giant

but RBs in this league just get pounded and worn out ... sadly he's done, what's horrible about going into next season with Wilson, Brown, AB and Scott besides maybe the injury prone factor, but maybe we go for another young RB late draft round, UDFA

but right now, we need Wilson to be the man and keep returning kicks as well, what a coming out party
          Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
            I don't know if that would work since Victor Cruz's mom is already the mascot.
            Thank God we don't hear about that Reba Sky idiot anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Speaking of declining................Hahahaha!!!!
              **** off Morehead lol
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllHailEli View Post
                And 9 out of 10 folks want him to come back to somehow lift up the Giants' running game? I must be missing something. I thought that's the reason why he was not re-signed in the first place. We started the season without really a viable backup for Bradshaw, then Andre Brown showed up, and now we got Wilson. I think we should just keep going to the depth chart.
                Sentimental value. Not to mention that he's probably still better than Lumpkin.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Actually we offered him a contract. He got a bit more in SF.
                  In a perfect world where he actually gets released this week (which won't happen), he'd be a nice addition to our team. Plus he's gotta have fresh legs.
                  They're not releasing him, they suspended him to make a point. I can't stand Harbaugh though, so I can see why Jacobs was mad. Of course the Forthy Whiners fans were trashing Jacob for speaking his mind. Sorry, there's a lot of players who are content with doing NOTHING on a team, he still has that fire and desire to contribute. You cannot get mad at someone for having that desire, but of course the 49ers fans are just idiots.

Comment

I'll see your OCD and raise you an ADHD!
                    SQUIRREL!!!!
                    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

• His best attribute at this point is that he would do a nice job of protecting the franchise.
                      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

• Originally posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
                        They're not releasing him, they suspended him to make a point. I can't stand Harbaugh though, so I can see why Jacobs was mad. Of course the Forthy Whiners fans were trashing Jacob for speaking his mind. Sorry, there's a lot of players who are content with doing NOTHING on a team, he still has that fire and desire to contribute. You cannot get mad at someone for having that desire, but of course the 49ers fans are just idiots.
                        Bull. You'd get mad if a Giants' player started complaining about the team. The Niners fans' backlash and the suspension are warranted.

Comment

• Would love to have this beast back!

Comment

• wow just saw on MNF that jacobs is having the players union challenge the suspension and is challenging to be released. with SF suspending him the rest of the year, if the NFLPA can get a favorable ruling for Jacobs, SF best move may just be to cut ties. that would be EPIC to get a rested, angry, motivated jacobs that has been disrespected by SF....

Comment

• Originally posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
                              Thank God we don't hear about that Reba Sky idiot anymore.
                              She was nice to look at tho.
                              We Want 5!

Comment

• woah, he's being suspended without pay. if he can win his grievance he could very well force a release.SF wont want him anywhere near their locker room if hes reinstated esp come playoff time...wow this could actually happen. esp with harbough being asked if BJ was still a 9er and harbough responded "he pleads the 5th" which is about the worst response u can get to a question concerning a players role with a team...

Comment

Working...
                                X