Dr says RG3 out for a few weeks at least

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigBlue wins View Post
    Agreed...no point in assuming when you dont have all of the information.<BR><BR>Besides, I would not count out Kirk Cousins. He was very good in college.
    <BR><BR>I agree. Also, it didn't seem like Cousins was a slouch either.&nbsp; At the end of the day, Washington can still run the ball down people's throats.
    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Any doctor who makes a " diagnosis " and or prediction without examining the actual individual is a charlatan or just doing it for the money and / or
      notoriety ! Ain't worth a fart in a whirlwind.

Comment

Wait, is this the same ESPN Doctor that said Eli would be out a month or two with his Lisfranc injury?
        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

We can't lose Bradshaw if we are going to make a Superbowl run. He's at his best in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
            i wonder if they drafted cousins because they felt like something like this could happen.
            Bingo!!!!!

With RGIII's style of play you need a good backup. Keeping him healthy will be a challenge in his career. Especially if he doesn't slide.

Comment

Originally posted by 44#1 View Post
              We can't lose Bradshaw if we are going to make a Superbowl run. He's at his best in the playoffs.
              random...but a valid concern

Comment

Karma for those dirty deadskin ankle tacklers.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                  Bingo!!!!!

With RGIII's style of play you need a good backup. Keeping him healthy will be a challenge in his career. Especially if he doesn't slide.
                  Yeah a veteran backup, not a rookie who probably wants to start. That was an insurance pick for trade bait later.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                    Stupid Skins probably rush their franchise QB back and get him hurt forreal. I think they drafted Cousins to get a draft pick back. If he does good next week, RG3's injury might be a blessing in disguise.
                    Baloney. I don't buy that for a second. I don't even think he'll miss this upcoming game. He'll be out there.

Comment

He will play, this sounds like Spleengate II

Comment

If he didnít see his MRI, he really canít say. Although due to his expertize and experience, his opinion as to the type of injury reported does hold credence. However, I am not placing much on this. Also, Kirk Cousins is no slouch. Shanny choose well when he drafted Kirk Cousins and I am sure he knows the system well.

Ironic how our Defensive Captain and malcontent DE puiblically cry and bow down to Bobby Gee 3 and our OC devises a game plan that handcuffs our offense to appease their fears but Baltimore Ravens defense minus their Defensive Captain, Ray Lewis, were publiccsaly stating prior to the game how they had to bring it and lay the hits on Bobby Gee 3. Although they lost, Baltimore Ravens brought it and beat up Bobby Gee 3. The more he has the ball, the more chances he is going to take and the more he is going to get hit.

Comment

edit
                          WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

who cares about this filthy lizard. i hope they play him and he gets laid out again... this is bound to happen the way he plays.

It brings me back to his arrogant comment stating he would keep getting back up if he was hit, even if he was injured he would be back on the field a while ago.

ugh

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

You can't count out Cousins. The skins made their comeback vs Baltimore AFTER Griffin went down. That was all on Cousins and Morris.

At least if he sits out a few games the hype machine might lose interest.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                                You can't count out Cousins. The skins made their comeback vs Baltimore AFTER Griffin went down. That was all on Cousins and Morris.

At least if he sits out a few games the hype machine might lose interest.
                                it wasn't all Cousins, but it was extremely impressive what he was able to do coming cold off the bench. I think he's a player.

Comment

Working...
                                X