Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Jones works out with Eagles

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-ph...311&feedID=692

Ugh... If he is healthy enough to play, I figured it would be for us since we took care of him during his 2 years out of football.
    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

We have a ton of DB's now... and we cut him... not his fault... he has to go to whoever will take him!

Comment

Wow was really hoping he'd try out with us but glad to see he's on the field again

Comment

that stinks.. Hopefully he makes it though, even if it is with hated eagles.. Still a happy ending would be great in this situation...

Comment

I hope he gets a shot. He deserves it.
            Lets go, Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by nycisgreat View Post
              I hope he gets a shot. He deserves it.
              just not with the eagirls
              sigpic
              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

good for him. he gave up a baseball deal iirc before he messed up his leg. glad to see hes still getting opportunities

Comment

Wish him the best

Comment

Originally posted by Blackula31 View Post
                    We have a ton of DB's now... and we cut him... not his fault... he has to go to whoever will take him!
                    Our DBs tend to drop like flies. And Phillips won't be around next year, most likely. Not his fault that we had to cut him, but I was hoping that he'd get another chance with us. I sincerely doubt that he'll ever make it to the NFL, but I wish him the best.

Comment

Made a thread on this yesterday

Comment

I for one will always root for Chad even if he is playing for the Eagles. Seems like a good kid and the fact that he has gotten back to this point show just how hard he has worked.

Comment

good luck and hope he makes it......
                          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Good luck to Chad Brown....Im still excited about Stevie Brown...this is the ball hawking safety we need here. BallHawks are more valuable nowadays because the big hitting Safties will be called for defenseless receiver penalties all day long.
                            " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

Comment

Originally posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
                              Good luck to Chad Brown....Im still excited about Stevie Brown...this is the ball hawking safety we need here. BallHawks are more valuable nowadays because the big hitting Safties will be called for defenseless receiver penalties all day long.
                              Could've sworn his name is Chad Jones but that's just me.
                              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
                              X