Latest news on B Jacobs.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest news on B Jacobs.

Some of the crap they are doing is just ******ed. here are links.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...oved-by-49ers/

I miss the big guy hope he some how finds his way home. He made one mistake leaving.

The 49ers will never release him for fear he'll return to the Giants. They took manningham and Jacobs and they still couldn't beat us.

Comment

The fans on there message boards are already saying that. Just let him rott till the end of the season the Giants want him back.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladder27 View Post
        The fans on there message boards are already saying that. Just let him rott till the end of the season the Giants want him back.
        From the 49ers perspective it makes sense to do what they are doing. Jacobs knowledge of their offense is more dangerous to them than what he can do on the field against them.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzie0075 View Post
          From the 49ers perspective it makes sense to do what they are doing. Jacobs knowledge of their offense is more dangerous to them than what he can do on the field against them.
          I am surprised they could get away with this. Where is the players union?

Comment

Originally posted by Ladder27 View Post
            Some of the crap they are doing is just ******ed.
            The Niners' actions are completely warranted. The guy is a malcontent - what are they supposed to do?

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
              I assume he can file an appeal if he wants to but who knows when that would actually take place.

Comment

Harbaugh is a vindictive *******.
                "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                  Harbaugh is a vindictive *******.
                  He may be that. But by not releasing Jacobs he is giving his team the best chance to win and that's what his job is.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzie0075 View Post
                    He may be that. But by not releasing Jacobs he is giving his team the best chance to win and that's what his job is.
                    Maybe.....but I think Coughlin would have just released him.

Then again, Jacobs loves Coughlin, and Jacobs has a rep of being very opinionated.....just goes to show how much credibility Coughlin has built up.
                    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
                      He's been suspended. Teams can do that.
                      Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. MB Rule # 1

Comment

I think Harbaugh is overcoaching his team.

For example, I don't see that Humperdink kid being a long term upgrade over Alex Smith.

Comment

I think BJ wanted out when we went looking for a replacement for Brown. If you think about it. All most everything that happen was around this time. He wanted to get back here.

Comment

Just heard this on NFL channel. How is it Bradon jacobs Can't say nothing about his own Team but Drew Bress can say this stuff about the Goodell. Should he be suspended.

Comment

Shocking. Jacobs not happy? He was such a happy-go-lucky guy with the Giants. He NEVER complained.

Comment

Working...
                              X