Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermichael Finley to be released in the off season.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jermichael Finley to be released in the off season.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...michael-finley

Should we sign him?
    Mood: WOOF!

totally

Comment

If you prefer a locker room cancer and drop balls to increase 100%.
      Emperor Tom

Comment

Originally posted by NWKEffectElement View Post
        I think he will change his ways!

Comment

Originally posted by NWKEffectElement View Post
          This post should never be in red.

Comment

Sometimes a change of scenery is a good thing. Lets not forget that Martellus Bennett dropped many passes and made his share of bonehead plays for the Cowboys. Bennett was even labeled as being lazy and is doing a decent job here. I still think Ballard was waaaay better than better tho.
            " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

Comment

Originally posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
              Sometimes a change of scenery is a good thing. Lets not forget that Martellus Bennett dropped many passes and made his share of bonehead plays for the Cowboys. Bennett was even labeled as being lazy and is doing a decent job here. I still think Ballard was waaaay better than better tho.
              How can better be better if better is..better?!

Comment

You guys don't want to sign this guy. He is another Randy Moss type headcase.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
                  You guys don't want to sign this guy. He is another Randy Moss type headcase.
                  You are crazy! Finley is a beast!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
                    Bennett was also credited for his blocking by even those who didn't like him. Finley can't even do that!

Comment

ummm, id love to have him on our team. if we release beckum, finley would make a lot of sense here too. dont know why u guys dislike him so much, the guys worst crime is stating he wants the ball more and that rodgers is tough to bond with...he would get along fine here cuz of eli and he'd be a lethal weapon in our offense with bennett

Comment

he's getting dropped from GB like a pass

Comment

​beckum is better
                          Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

I'd take Finley in a second. We need good athletic water boys on the side lines. Dehydration is no joke.
                            https://twitter.com/kingchuck810 Join me every kickoff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrchuckknoxx/featured

LIKE on The New Facebook Page for Exclusive NEW Videos. Featuring I AM LT - https://www.facebook.com/mrchuckknoxx

Comment

Finley is a legitimate target. Every offseason Jerry Reese publicly says every man on the free agent wire is an option. It's a matter of how much, when it comes down to it.

Tell me, if we could get Finley for two years, two million, would you seriously be opposed to that? Because that's a hell of a deal for a lethal threat at the tight end position.

If the price is right, and the deal is written to benefit the Giants moreso if he acts up, **** yeah. Sign the guy. He can play, under the right circumstances.

Comment

Working...
                              X