Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BSPN......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BSPN......

    Why are they running a story about a lifelong Bengals fan who jumped ship and became a bandwagon Steelers fan just so he can root for a SB winner? That's the worst kind of fan there is and they are celebrating him. Lame.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

  • #2
    I giggled to be honest.

    Comment


    • #3
      I like how it can totally backfire on him today if the Bengals win haha

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by FBomb View Post
        Why are they running a story about a lifelong Bengals fan who jumped ship and became a bandwagon Steelers fan just so he can root for a SB winner? That's the worst kind of fan there is and they are celebrating him. Lame.
        I was just going to make a thread on this. This guy deserves a beat down from his friends, not an ESPN segment.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Out of Exile View Post
          I like how it can totally backfire on him today if the Bengals win haha
          I REALLY hope that happens.
          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by FBomb View Post
            I REALLY hope that happens.
            I would troll him SO HARD if I was friends with him.

            Comment


            • #7
              Now's a great time to be a Bengal fan. They've loaded up on young talent on both sides of the ball. They're maybe a playmaker away at RB from being dominant on offense. Steelers just continue to get older.

              Comment


              • #8
                I saw that segment as well, pretty sad. Must be tough on Bengals fans. I can relate with my Knicks fandom, lol.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I just couldn't get over the fact that his wife was somewhat good looking...Astonishing

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                    I just couldn't get over the fact that his wife was somewhat good looking...Astonishing
                    Dude was 30 or w/e and looked 16. LOL.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X