BSPN......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSPN......

Why are they running a story about a lifelong Bengals fan who jumped ship and became a bandwagon Steelers fan just so he can root for a SB winner? That's the worst kind of fan there is and they are celebrating him. Lame.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

I giggled to be honest.

Comment

I like how it can totally backfire on him today if the Bengals win haha

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
        Why are they running a story about a lifelong Bengals fan who jumped ship and became a bandwagon Steelers fan just so he can root for a SB winner? That's the worst kind of fan there is and they are celebrating him. Lame.
        I was just going to make a thread on this. This guy deserves a beat down from his friends, not an ESPN segment.

Comment

Originally posted by Out of Exile View Post
          I like how it can totally backfire on him today if the Bengals win haha
          I REALLY hope that happens.
          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
            I REALLY hope that happens.
            I would troll him SO HARD if I was friends with him.

Comment

Now's a great time to be a Bengal fan. They've loaded up on young talent on both sides of the ball. They're maybe a playmaker away at RB from being dominant on offense. Steelers just continue to get older.

Comment

I saw that segment as well, pretty sad. Must be tough on Bengals fans. I can relate with my Knicks fandom, lol.

Comment

I just couldn't get over the fact that his wife was somewhat good looking...Astonishing

Comment

Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                    I just couldn't get over the fact that his wife was somewhat good looking...Astonishing
                    Dude was 30 or w/e and looked 16. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                    X