Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** OFFICIAL TORONTO BLUE JAYS CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON THREAD***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    LOL. Blue Jays.. Same **** different season.

    Comment


    • #62
      that's it, that's all

      no matter what BJ's suck (wink)


      NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

      Comment


      • #63
        i never thought the aquisition of ****ey was that big of a deal. i think his year last year was a fluke more than anything. he also is now pitching in the al east and against the rest of the american league. plus he has alot of pressure on him to perform well considering the jays are going all in here. it was a very risky move giving up a young talented catching prospect for an aging pitcher who pitched on a team with low expectations and in a different league. when you look at his stats before he went to the mets when he was with texas and seattle and a brief stint with the twins, they are nothing to ride home about.

        Comment


        • #64
          Dang, ****ey is the man!!!lol

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
            Dang, ****ey is the man!!!lol
            Definitely a bad start era around 10 I believe. Thankfully he gets to pitch against the Yankees and shouldn't have an issue lowering that horrendous number.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
              i never thought the aquisition of ****ey was that big of a deal. i think his year last year was a fluke more than anything. he also is now pitching in the al east and against the rest of the american league. plus he has alot of pressure on him to perform well considering the jays are going all in here. it was a very risky move giving up a young talented catching prospect for an aging pitcher who pitched on a team with low expectations and in a different league. when you look at his stats before he went to the mets when he was with texas and seattle and a brief stint with the twins, they are nothing to ride home about.
              it was for Blue Jays fans. After Halladay left we needed to call someone the ace.
              I personally think it's the dome.. If I remember correctly we used to close the dome when Wakefield came to town. Less dance on the knuckler.

              Edit. Not that it made a deference, the Jays still couldn't hit the fing thing

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
                Definitely a bad start era around 10 I believe. Thankfully he gets to pitch against the Yankees and shouldn't have an issue lowering that horrendous number.
                Pronk is gonna mash di-ckey!

                Comment


                • #68
                  My best bud's a diehard sox fan, and as soon as Jays made the pickup of ****ey he made point to say how little he worried about Di-ckey, because he brought up Wakefield who had solid yrs, and then the very next yr would be just "OK" and then the next just "DECENT, and the next "GOOD" and etc..etc U just never know what the knuckleball will do after a offseason going into a new season..

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    it's not even the middle of April ffs bandy lol....

                    3% of the season lol

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by bansaw View Post
                      it's not even the middle of April ffs bandy lol....

                      3% of the season lol
                      Thats whats so crazy about it, the seasons only like 3pct over and we all ready know the Blue Jays su-ck again...lol j/k!

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by bansaw View Post
                        it's not even the middle of April ffs bandy lol....

                        3% of the season lol
                        i know, sorry Ban but i was never on this wagon sir lol

                        it goes beyond pitching as well. we cant generate runs. hr's by the bunchs (as always) but its ugly when they dont hit them


                        i do want to believe but....

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                          Thats whats so crazy about it, the seasons only like 3pct over and we all ready know the Blue Jays su-ck again...lol j/k!
                          crap, im agreeing with a Yankee fan

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Few more weeks of this and Reyes will quit

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Jesus, Josh Johnson is wretched..

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Few more weeks of this and Reyes will quit
                                I just don't understand why you'd trade for a bunch of dudes that just prooved they made there team worse, more then helped and everyone thought they'd be good for some reason this yr? Josh Johnson is one of the worst pitchers in baseball...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X