*** OFFICIAL TORONTO BLUE JAYS CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON THREAD***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    3 years ago when they were doing very well in free agency. Now all of a sudden.... it popped back up? Yup, bandwagon. Only Blue Jay talk when they are good. Thats the definition of a bandwagon.

Oops, didnt know you created this thread.

Good luck to your BJs with the Yanks falling apart. No hate for that team.
    You expected us to make a Blue Jays thread every year on a New York Giants message board?

I am a Jays fan through and through but why the hell would we bother? This is about rubbing it in to you guys (we love you as fellow Giants fans so it's a little more fun :P!), not about bandwagon.

Although on the subject of bandwagons, Toronto is probably the most bandwagon-y sports city on earth. Just have to take what you can get up here and be happy when there is lots of excitement lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by TooEasy2 View Post
      You expected us to make a Blue Jays thread every year on a New York Giants message board?

I am a Jays fan through and through but why the hell would we bother? This is about rubbing it in to you guys (we love you as fellow Giants fans so it's a little more fun :P!), not about bandwagon.

Although on the subject of bandwagons, Toronto is probably the most bandwagon-y sports city on earth. Just have to take what you can get up here and be happy when there is lots of excitement lol.
      Right on. Anyone but the Red Sox.
      WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Right on. Anyone but the Red Sox.
        Lol. Yep. Won't have to worry about them. I found it amazing that when Toronto made the Tulo trade and the Yanks were still like 5 or 6 games up in the division the sports TV personalities were still saying things like "Don't count the Red Sox out yet..." Now they're all on the Blue Jays bandwagon too

Comment

• Originally posted by bansaw View Post
          thread made 3 years ago

yep bandwagon
          Havent seen him in a while. Hes probably been mauled to death by a moose.

Comment

• boy that 8 game lead the Yanks had sure disappeared quick.

Comment

boy that 8 game lead the Yanks had sure disappeared quick.
              +1

Comment

• Man the excitement up here is really dialing up. Looking forward to the series this weekend

Comment

• we've said it forever, field a winner they'll pack the joint

crowds are getting electric, you know the players love that ****

Comment

boy that 8 game lead the Yanks had sure disappeared quick.
                    4th fastest turn-around in history

Comment

we've said it forever, field a winner they'll pack the joint

crowds are getting electric, you know the players love that ****
                      All I can say is I hope that the wheels don't come off the bandwagon at the first sign of adversity. Tough loss in a nail biter, but oh well.

Comment

• I heard Michael Kay say during the game broadcast tonight, that the Blue Jays traded away ELEVEN (11) pitching prospects at the trading deadline..

Wow!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                          I heard Michael Kay say during the game broadcast tonight, that the Blue Jays traded away ELEVEN (11) pitching prospects at the trading deadline..

Wow!!!!
                          Thats going ALL IN. If they dont get it this year, it will cost them down the road for sure.
                          WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Thats going ALL IN. If they dont get it this year, it will cost them down the road for sure.

+1

Ain't that the truth!
                            sigpic

Comment

• No worries Jays. No shame in losing to the superior franchise.

Comment

• Avoiding the sweep was important. Nice win. Special thanks to the sunshine

Comment

Working...
                                X