*** OFFICIAL TORONTO BLUE JAYS CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON THREAD***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** OFFICIAL TORONTO BLUE JAYS CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON THREAD***

Nixon bunts, Timlin on it, throws to first. ... For the first time in history, the World Championship banner will fly north of the border! The Toronto Blue Jays are baseball's best in 1992! - Sean McDonough

BRING BACK THE GLORY DAYS BABY

inb4 Yankees finish 3rd in East

Comment

LOL, I figured it would have been Bandwgn doing this but not sure-minded, rational bansaw ...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
        LOL, I figured it would have been Bandwgn doing this but not sure-minded, rational bansaw ...
        lol. No, I'm pretty sure Ban has always been the TS for the Jays. Last years,I believe, had a picture of a Jays fan with a paperbag on his head.

I'm just hoping this doesn't got the way of the Redsox. Bring in players. everything looks good, team does crap.

GO CANADA BLUEJAYS.

Ps. Hey Ban, admit it you went to the Argos Grey Cup parade didn't you!

Comment

I stand corrected...the only Team I really fear is the O's though. The Jays are re-loaded but the O's are scary good.

Comment

Yanks going to be battling for 4th

Comment

be wary of Karma Bansaw...

Comment

KNUCKLE BUMP

[img]http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1236049!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/****ey.jpg[/img]

Comment

this rotation has me worried as a yankee fan, the Jays are going to run a starter out there everyday who is more than capable of going deep into the game...They are the favorites on paper that is for sure.

Comment

Kelly Gruber> Jose Bautista

Comment

Comment

uh oh spam alert

Comment

Comment

NL player in an AL park? won't work.

Comment

lol just remembered I made this for you Yankees bums a few years ago...enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOp9I79Rjt4

Comment

Working...
                              X