No announcement yet.

New York Rangers 2012-2013 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how far they'll go, but they are better off going in with little expectations. We'll see if they can pull a "Kings" this year.

Comment

I love this matchup. I think the Rangers can take this one in 6 games. I just feel more confident with Lundqvist than I have in a while.

Comment

The only way they lose is if Ovechkin goes nuts. ....Which could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
          The only way they lose is if Ovechkin goes nuts. ....Which could happen.
          Definitely. He's on another level right now. They'll have to make sure they have their best defender on him every game. McDonagh is going to be the player who could potentially win this series.

Comment

Originally posted by Gmen2005 View Post
            Definitely. He's on another level right now. They'll have to make sure they have their best defender on him every game. McDonagh is going to be the player who could potentially win this series.
            It would be nice if Staal returns.

Comment

Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
              It would be nice if Staal returns.
              Agreed entirely, hopefully his vision is coming along well. Glad to hear we were given the Thursday game so it's just a few more days of rest for the injured players. I hope Dorsett is able to suit up as well, I've been told he's fun to watch.

Comment

Staal has been practicing, but I think he's still have some vision problems. I'm hoping Ryane Clowe is ready, but the Rangers are being tight lipped on his status.

Comment

Caps won in a sucky division. Rangers got this

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    Caps won in a sucky division. Rangers got this
                    agreed cant see Holtby saving the Caps again this year.. i think your team will go deep into the playoffs maybe to finals.

my hope is Bruins grind Leafs into paste

Comment

I ****ing hate the Caps.We play them and the senators every year it feels like.

Comment

Series tied 2-2. Let's Go Rangers!

Comment

Yes beauty!

Comment

Believe In Blue

Comment

Kinda Thought Rudy would come back in here and chime in seeing his NJ team didn't even make the playoffs and he was harping about them beating us back in Jan...
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Absolutely have to take game 5...We lost out on a HUGE opportunity in Game 2. scoreless into the 2nd OT until we lost it 1-0.. Man that would have been a good one to get
                                Football has been very, very good to us.
                                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                                4-New York Giants!!!
                                5-NE
                                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                                X