X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Papa B.
    replied
    Originally posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
    Another shutout for the King! On to the next round!

Where's Rudy?
    He faced 62 shots on goal in games 6 & 7 combined and stopped them all.

Leave a comment:

• egyptian420
    replied
    Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    That was a really brutal game. I had the game on my PIP while watching the Rangers. This is why you don't stop attacking and playing aggressively. When the game was 4-1 you can see Toronto become relaxed a little bit. I feel bad for the fans. It's been a while since they saw their team in the play offs. To lose like that is just wrong.
    Unbelievable man....it was just like the Giants in the miracle at the new meadowlands, I couldn't believe I was watching it all over again. They just sat on the lead and weren't aggressive at ALL.

As soon as they tied it I knew we were done just by looking at our guys' faces.

Leave a comment:

• Moke
    replied
    Haha! This series will be fun indeed

Leave a comment:

• P_Simms_#11
    replied
    Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Hell yes! Bring on the Bruins boys!
    Another shutout for the King! On to the next round!

Where's Rudy?

Leave a comment:

• Moke
    replied
    Hell yes! Bring on the Bruins boys!

Leave a comment:

• Cool Papa B.
    replied
    Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I'm stunned....Toronto is a devastating place to live...I'm tired of this damn city when it comes to sports

What just happened there was some NYG #!##...HOW DO WE GIVE UP THAT LEAD IN THE LAST 5 MINUTES?!?!?!?!? Miracle at Boston for ####sakes
    That was a really brutal game. I had the game on my PIP while watching the Rangers. This is why you don't stop attacking and playing aggressively. When the game was 4-1 you can see Toronto become relaxed a little bit. I feel bad for the fans. It's been a while since they saw their team in the play offs. To lose like that is just wrong.

Leave a comment:

• darrin99
    replied
    Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I'm stunned....Toronto is a devastating place to live...I'm tired of this damn city when it comes to sports

What just happened there was some NYG #!##...HOW DO WE GIVE UP THAT LEAD IN THE LAST 5 MINUTES?!?!?!?!? Miracle at Boston for ####sakes
    They gave up two empty net goals in the last 1:20.

Leave a comment:

• Moke
    replied
    Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
    lets GO!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Moke
    replied
    LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• egyptian420
    replied

Last edited by egyptian420; 05-13-2013, 10:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• darrin99
    replied
    Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    You guys were lucky to win the last 2. Caps will finish you off.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Moke
    replied
    If the caps-rangers played a 120 game series, I'm convinced it would be 60-60 split.

No matter what, these two teams always battle it out. Really hope the Rangers and Henrik come out strong tonight. Henrik has to steal this game after bringing us to game 7 convincingly.

Leave a comment:

• miked1958
    replied
    Well another closer 1-0 game... lots of one goal games in this series. All except for game 1 I think that the Caps won 3-1. Rangers won 4-3 twice and 1-0 and Caps won the other two 1-0 and 2-1.. I guess we should expect more of the same for game 7

Leave a comment:

• darrin99
    replied
    Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Leave a comment:

• Rudy
    replied
    Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
    Rangers didnt win so Rudy was right. However his 5-2 prediction was way off. That was some exciting hockey and goal tending. To bad rangers couldn't put one of those chances in the back of the net.
    I was way off, that I do admit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X