No announcement yet.

New York Rangers 2012-2013 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capitals were scarier to me than Boston to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      Capitals were scarier to me than Boston to be honest.
      odd comment. just Boston having Rask alone makes Boston a scarier opponent. and than you add that Boston has 3 very good scoring lines that's a hard to match up against.

still think Rangers will win though..

Comment

• Rangers are not going to make it out of this series.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
          odd comment. just Boston having Rask alone makes Boston a scarier opponent. and than you add that Boston has 3 very good scoring lines that's a hard to match up against.

still think Rangers will win though..
          They have half of a NHL defense. It's the approach that the Rangers take that scares me. How well our offense plays is what scares me. Rask is amazing, but that defense sucks.

The Rangers looked god-awful last night and still got it to OT.

The Bruins have 3 rookies on defense and they barely sweat.

Comment

• Comment

• LOL'd, that's hilarious. Torontonians were tight.

Comment

• This series is over. Rangers suck. Devils all day.

Comment

• Much faster team, needs to get up on them early if they are going to make a series out of this.
                  Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
                    Much faster team, needs to get up on them early if they are going to make a series out of this.
                    It's over.

Comment

• Well, its do or die time now on Tuesday.

Don't really have much to say about today's game other than, when Henrik is off... our terrible system is laid bare for all to see.

And other than McDonagh, Moore, and Stralman for the most part we have some really bad defensemen. You'd think Boston, starting 3 rookie d-men, would be at a disadvantage but nope... we're always at a disadvantage. Starting disaster and girardi together was begging for trouble... and sure enough, 26 secs into the third... way to watch the puck as its passed in front of the net for a goal that pretty much sucked the life and any hope of comeback out of the team.

Ha... 37 shots on net ... 31 or 32 perfectly targeted at the "B" on Rask's jersey.

At least Nash got a goal, maybe that will start him. He and Callahan were the best Rangers players on the ice today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        It's over.
                        Probably.

Even if its not, highly doubtful we'd ever have a chance against the pens... and honestly I'd rather lose to Boston than cindy and the pens.

Comment

• We saw what happened in Washington. Rangers came back at home and showed the Caps who the Baws was.

Time for the Rangers to step it up this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            We saw what happened in Washington. Rangers came back at home and showed the Caps who the Baws was. Time for the Rangers to step it up this week.
                            LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

• That one hurt. I honestly thought they were going to win this series. Football cannot come fast enough

Comment

• RANGERS SUCK BAHAHA. Cry.

Comment

Working...
                                X