Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Rangers 2012-2013 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New York Rangers 2012-2013 Thread

    Hockey is back!!!

    NEW YORK RANGERS!

  • #2
    lol yessir...maybe the Blueshirts will pull a Miami cHeat and win a Championship off a shortened season ???


    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

    Comment


    • #3
      I almost gave up on there being a season.

      The short season should benefit the already stacked Rangers!!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
        I almost gave up on there being a season.

        The short season should benefit the already stacked Rangers!!!!!
        Miami cHeat on ice ???


        NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

        Comment


        • #5
          Really think they can win the Stanley Cup this year... but I'm worried about all the naysayers saying we'd win on a shortened season.

          Comment


          • #6
            Silly Ranger fans.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • #7
              Go find your own thread about the horrible Devils, Rudy.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Moke View Post
                Go find your own thread about the horrible Devils, Rudy.
                The horrible Devils that beat you
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  The horrible Devils that beat you
                  We are stacked for awhile now. Best team right now in the tri-state area.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    We are stacked for awhile now. Best team right now in the tri-state area.
                    We'll see!
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Whens the first game?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        19th hopefully.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Cant wait to see Rick Nash put up 40goals in 42 games
                          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            Hockey is back!!!
                            yawn

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                              Cant wait to see Rick Nash put up 40goals in 42 games
                              with 20 teams making playoffs maybe the Leafs will probably make it in.... god i hope not. nothing better than listening to Toronto fans whine and cry..

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X