Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The difference between the Redskins and the Giants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
    I don't agree with what they did. If I were a fan I'd probably be very upset with the orginization. You could see early on way before he completley reinjured it, he had no business being out there.
    RGIII said that he told Mike that he wanted to go back in the game, which was stupid because their entire offense was stalled, yeah okay he has heart but there was nothing he could do. Mike knew better than to send him out there, I don't care what RGIII told him. I also heard the coaches didn't know he was injured..which is a lie because he injured his LCL against Baltimore AND the doctor came out and spoke about it. At the time when RGIII started started limping, Kirk should have been put in..they actually could of won that game. Horrible decision by RGIII and horrible management.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by primetime View Post
      Alfred Morris averaged 5 yards a carry for the game. My opinion Kyle Shanahan like his father stuck with the game plan of all year by going through RGIII, when it was ovbious for the past few weeks he was no where near 100%
      Morris started out great when RG3 was somewhat healthy, and Seattle had to fear the option.

      Once RG3 got hurt, here are the runs Morris had.

      7 yards
      1 yard
      3 yards
      6 yards
      6 yards
      0 yards
      5 yards
      3 yards

      Thats less than 4 yards a carry.


      RG3 being a capable runner did not allow teams to attack Morris, once RG3 was hurt, Morris was totally ineffective.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        RGIII said that he told Mike that he wanted to go back in the game, which was stupid because their entire offense was stalled, yeah okay he has heart but there was nothing he could do. Mike knew better than to send him out there, I don't care what RGIII told him. I also heard the coaches didn't know he was injured..which is a lie because he injured his LCL against Baltimore AND the doctor came out and spoke about it. At the time when RGIII started started limping, Kirk should have been put in..they actually could of won that game. Horrible decision by RGIII and horrible management.
        You're absoluetly right and now all of the teams management is going to play dumb. You could see it on Mikes face a couple of times after Rg3 got effed up... "like oh ****, I royally ****ed up"... well, no **** you idiiot. You risked your franchise for what? A losss in the wildcard game?
        #80
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
          Morris started out great when RG3 was somewhat healthy, and Seattle had to fear the option.

          Once RG3 got hurt, here are the runs Morris had.

          7 yards
          1 yard
          3 yards
          6 yards
          6 yards
          0 yards
          5 yards
          3 yards

          Thats less than 4 yards a carry.


          RG3 being a capable runner did not allow teams to attack Morris, once RG3 was hurt, Morris was totally ineffective.
          The same thing happened when the Redskins faced the Steelers. Pittsburgh took away RGIII option to run, hence Alfred Morris had problems running the ball effectively. I believe he's a good back, but I also know the system helps him a lot.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by primetime View Post
            Alfred Morris averaged 5 yards a carry for the game. My opinion Kyle Shanahan like his father stuck with the game plan of all year by going through RGIII, when it was ovbious for the past few weeks he was no where near 100%
            The majority of Morris's yards came in the 1st quarter (49). By the half he had 60 of his 80 yards. So he wasn't much of a factor in the second half.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
              Things like this could lead to the NFL installing an "official" medical team of its own. Players would have to pass their tests to be allowed back into a game.
              I was thinking the same thing.....I can't believe a medical expert wasn't permitted to check him out.....to put that in the hands of the player and coach is crazy.
              "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

              "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                As far as Im concerned the more he plays an injured RG3 the better.
                +1, It's not only Shany's fault either, RG3 tried to play hero this year and what everyone said will happen, happened.
                sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by primetime View Post
                  Alfred Morris averaged 5 yards a carry for the game. My opinion Kyle Shanahan like his father stuck with the game plan of all year by going through RGIII, when it was ovbious for the past few weeks he was no where near 100%
                  Lol... Killdrive is more creative than that.

                  I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                    +1, It's not only Shany's fault either, RG3 tried to play hero this year and what everyone said will happen, happened.
                    Some dumb skins fan was like "YOU GUYS..HE INJURED HIS KNEE BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING!". He injured his knee because he was selfish. He knew better than that, besides he was already injured BEFORE that play. Nonsense.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      He should never have gone back in the game against the Ravens.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Some dumb skins fan was like "YOU GUYS..HE INJURED HIS KNEE BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING!". He injured his knee because he was selfish. He knew better than that, besides he was already injured BEFORE that play. Nonsense.
                        It truly is amazing that this guy is getting no blame, as to why he insisted to keep playing. Do the Redskin fans really believe a coach is going to take a player out?? The fact is RG3 thought he was unstoppable, ran into an elite defense and got exposed. Shany's could've still played play action but he knows what RG3 limits are and that he cannot read defenses all that well. If they continue with that offense expect the same next year. Also it's pretty sad the Seahawks are getting no credit for the way they played yesterday. I was watching First take and it's all about RG3 and how if he was healthy, the Redskins would have won. Seriously?? What about Russell Wilson and the Seahawks.
                        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          The thing that pissed me off the most about the situation, Cousins played well enough to help them win 2 games getting them into the playoffs. Why risk the health of your franchise QB. That was a terrible decision IMO. I hope RG3 fully recovers because we owe him a butt kicking in the future.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by G.I. Ants View Post
                            The thing that pissed me off the most about the situation, Cousins played well enough to help them win 2 games getting them into the playoffs. Why risk the health of your franchise QB. That was a terrible decision IMO. I hope RG3 fully recovers because we owe him a butt kicking in the future.
                            That is why Mike Shanahan is an idiot.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              The real answer to this question is "1 point"

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Yeah that was stupid of the Skins HC. You don't mess with unbelievable talent like RG11 who could even get faster cause he is not even at his prime and did great things this year. Only 5 ints is not bad.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X