The difference between the Redskins and the Giants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JJC7301 View Post
    I wouldn't have bet on it, but I wouldn't have been surprised if the 'skins had gone to the SB if RGII was healthy.
    I do not think they scored enough points. That is bound to catch up with you sooner or later.
    Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Originally posted by JJC7301 View Post
      I wouldn't have bet on it, but I wouldn't have been surprised if the 'skins had gone to the SB if RGII was healthy.
      With the level of abuse he was taking this season, I didn't see them going to the Super Bowl. Up next would have been the Falcons, the same team that gave him a concussion.
      For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
        i dont disagree with that at all. my point, teams will figure out the spread option especially with an rgknee who cant run as effectively. hes done no legit reading of defenses in that 1 read option offense. now, with no offseason due to rehab on that knee, he will enter year 2 with zero time reading nfl defenses...its gonna be a tough climb back for rgknee and i couldnt be happier at washingtons stupidity.
        Yes but that's what NFL experience is for. he's not a finished product. Not by a longshot.
        The more he learns (as is true with every QB) the better and more complete QB he will be.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

The Redskins made it to the playoffs mostly because they beat up the teams on the division, they went 5-1. They're not really that good enough to go to the Super Bowl, but the Cowboys tend to choke and the Eagles played dead.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
            Because Seattle stopped playing the option and just took Morris.

Morris's physical ability tends to disappear when teams can get more than one defender on him.
            of course they did, they no longer had to worry about RG keeping the ball and running,,,there arent many running backs in the league that could have done much outside of AP, arian foster, etc. it's no knock on morris,,,they have no passing game, Seattle did what any team would have done at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
              of course they did, they no longer had to worry about RG keeping the ball and running,,,there arent many running backs in the league that could have done much outside of AP, arian foster, etc. it's no knock on morris,,,they have no passing game, Seattle did what any team would have done at that point.
              Lets see how good their overall team is when Carriker and Orakpo come back next year.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                As far as Im concerned the more he plays an injured RG3 the better.
                100% This.

Comment

I know RGIII plays in the NFC East, but I felt really bad for him last night. Then to hear the controverys between the coach and the doctor over whether of not he was cleared to play.... and then watching them take him into the little sideline shack.... then throw him back in the game..... only to watch him go down on a play where he was not even touched..... Poor coaching is all I can think of.... In fact, its almost criminal.

Lastly, I suppose they were giving him a pain shot when he went to the shack earlier in the game to allow him to continue.... what a bad all around example of player abuse.

Comment

Rumor is he tore all the ligaments in his knee, the ACL, MCL, and PCL...

Comment

If thats true, the kid will take a long time to heal and may never be as dynamic as before.

Comment

The differance between the Redskins and the Giants.

It that when we barely make it into the playoffs with a modest record, we win the SB.

Comment

Originally posted by barran21 View Post
                          Rumor is he tore all the ligaments in his knee, the ACL, MCL, and PCL...
                          Where did you hear that?

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Where did you hear that?
                            Skins forum....but it's a rumor...

Comment

Originally posted by barran21 View Post
                              Skins forum....but it's a rumor...
                              I'm no doctor but could you walk around after the game like RG was if this was true?

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                I'm no doctor but could you walk around after the game like RG was if this was true?
                                Probably, especially if he was wearing a brace and getting all kinds of shots before the game. I've seen hockey players still try to skate with bummed knees.
                                For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Working...
                                X