Rob Ryan fired, we should get him!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Ryan fired, we should get him!!!!

OK, I can't post in red. I'm joking. Just had to beat some other idiot to post this...
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

What do Rob and Rex have in common? They have Sanchez as their QB

Comment

Dallas defense finished 19th ours finished 31st. There is no need for red in your post. The Ryan defense would at least bring back a physicality we have lacked under Fewell. Even our Superbowl defense was rate 27th.

Comment

Ryan would be the best DC we have had since spags. As much as I dislike the Ryans, they are darn good defensive coordinators. I would love it if Rex was our DC....

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
          Ryan would be the best DC we have had since spags. As much as I dislike the Ryans, they are darn good defensive coordinators. I would love it if Rex was our DC....
          I'd love to see what either Ryan could do with Justin freaking Tryon...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
            We'd need some LB's a DT and a CB to go along witha new DC

Comment

Originally posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
              Dallas defense finished 19th ours finished 31st. There is no need for red in your post. The Ryan defense would at least bring back a physicality we have lacked under Fewell. Even our Superbowl defense was rate 27th.
              That is interesting. 19h and 31st??? And Fewell still has a job? WTF is TC thinking anyway? Our stats beg for a new coordinator. If not now then when?

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                I'd love to see what either Ryan could do with Justin freaking Tryon...
                I GUARANTEE they could do a lot more than Fewell could. Possibly calll en exotic LB blitz or two to protect a shaky secondary. Fewell would rush three and expect the secondary to cover for 20 seconds until maybe JPP and his 6 sack season got there.

Comment

Originally posted by 53canton View Post
                  That is interesting. 19h and 31st??? And Fewell still has a job? WTF is TC thinking anyway? Our stats beg for a new coordinator. If not now then when?
                  31st in yards but 12th in points allowed. Don't get carried away by one stat.

8 of our 11 starters are 29 or older. That's a problem. It's not the DC.

Comment

We couldn't even move the ball against Dallas this year.

Comment

As much as I think Ryan is a good coach, he will need a beating stick and a can of whoop *** to straighten out some of these knuckleheads on defense.
                      "There is winning and there is Misery"

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                        We couldn't even move the ball against Dallas this year.
                        That was before Dallas lost multiple starters on defense, including stud LB Sean Lee. And the DC gets fired. Jerry Jones is a dope.

Comment

so was he not really fired or that part was serious?

Comment

and wed be better off staying away from that train wreck. hes never coached a winning record defense as DC in 9 yrs...think bout that.

Comment

Why doesn't mara tell tommy boy to have a heart to heart w/ Fewell about calling defensive schemes differently than this year. I don't know maybe using an aggressive defensive scheme like he did against the Eagles: game 17. Even the momos on the tube remark on the difference between his game plan that week. Didn't Mara watch that game?

Comment

Working...
                              X