Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RGIII out 6-8 months with complete ACL, LCL tears.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by TuckandRolle View Post
    Shanny was asked if RG3 will have to have an off season like AP's. Responded: "I thought AP did pretty good this year for not being in the off season program."

    ...foretelling?
    Peterson did not tear an ACL in the same knee for a 2nd time. Stupid comparison. RG3 will likely miss half the season or more if he tore his ACL in the same knee (as has been reported) for a 2nd time and tore his PCL.
    Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by rEaS View Post
      how is this giants related?
      Who won the Giants division this year?

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by rEaS View Post
        how is this giants related?
        Don't be THAT guy.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
          Peterson did not tear an ACL in the same knee for a 2nd time. Stupid comparison. RG3 will likely miss half the season or more if he tore his ACL in the same knee (as has been reported) for a 2nd time and tore his PCL.
          Comparing them is stupid not because its the second occurence but because running back verse qb.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
            Peterson did not tear an ACL in the same knee for a 2nd time. Stupid comparison. RG3 will likely miss half the season or more if he tore his ACL in the same knee (as has been reported) for a 2nd time and tore his PCL.
            How do you know its the same knee? How do you know what he tore?
            No one knows anything yet. Its all speculation.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • #66
              RG3 tore his acl twice? When was the first time, at Baylor?

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Jahh View Post
                Comparing them is stupid not because its the second occurence but because running back verse qb.
                I would think it would be harder to come back as a RB than a QB.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
                  RG3 tore his acl twice? When was the first time, at Baylor?
                  Yup, at Baylor.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Took AP a lot less.
                    Wes Welker also.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Jahh View Post
                      Don't be THAT guy.
                      these boards are full of that guy,,,if you dont like the thread skip it and don't post,,plain and simple.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        How do you know its the same knee? How do you know what he tore?
                        No one knows anything yet. Its all speculation.
                        I believe there was an article that stated if the ACL is torn it would be upon the same knee he already tore once before. Roanoke posted it, I think.
                        Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Wow, if he tore his ACL, man, things are going to be crazy over in Washington.

                          I wonder if Tuck and Osi have sent him flowers yet?
                          #80

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            I would think it would be harder to come back as a RB than a QB.
                            Lol, RG3's game is predicated on his ability to run as any normal RB would. I don't care if it is a RB or a QB like RG3, if you tear the same knee twice, it is worse than tearing it just once.
                            Last edited by repeatchamps; 01-07-2013, 04:53 PM.
                            Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Jahh View Post
                              Don't be THAT guy.
                              Thank you lol

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by BJacobs aka The Problem View Post
                                Wow, if he tore his ACL, man, things are going to be crazy over in Washington.

                                I wonder if Tuck and Osi have sent him flowers yet?
                                lol


                                Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
                                Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X