Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RGIII out 6-8 months with complete ACL, LCL tears.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
    No. You've never had any class so why start now?
    +1

    Im not big on class. But at the end of the day i think some people need to understand that this is just a game. There is more meaning to life than football. Laughing at injuries is pretty low, even if the player is on a rival team.
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

    ~Big Mike~

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
      +1

      Im not big on class. But at the end of the day i think some people need to understand that this is just a game. There is more meaning to life than football. Laughing at injuries is pretty low, even if the player is on a rival team.
      I don't know if it's people laughing at him but rather the fact that everybody knew with his style of play that it was going to happen, factered in that the hapless skins finally catch a break in RG3. how ironic.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
        +1

        Im not big on class. But at the end of the day i think some people need to understand that this is just a game. There is more meaning to life than football. Laughing at injuries is pretty low, even if the player is on a rival team.
        Pretty much. Hate on the jerseys, not the people in them.

        Comment


        • I live in Washington DC area and deal with all the insults about Eli looking like the “missing link” or “bean stork with sickle cell” or “idiot savant” etc.....etc...... So I make fun of RG III and call him Roach With Braids or Reptile Dysfunction but under no circumstances am I happy that this wonderful young man may have some serious damage to his knee. I am not stating that I think it was unexpected because it was expected if he started against Seattle. He showed a great deal of courage yesterday and I wish him the best in his recovery.

          Comment


          • or the even more important part that this a giants forum ffs and we should be talking about the giants and the giants players.. not other players on other teams no..?! there's a reason there's a smack talk forum and a "general sports" forum..

            Comment


            • Originally posted by rEaS View Post
              or the even more important part that this a giants forum ffs and we should be talking about the giants and the giants players.. not other players on other teams no..?! there's a reason there's a smack talk forum and a "general sports" forum..
              like somebody said before,,"don't be that guy"....your chapping your lips on the wrong butt, Mauser.

              Comment


              • lol.. im not chapping my lips for no one but whatever dude, you can't say i'm wrong.. im just trying to read giants news and all i see are rg3 threads.. there are rules for a reason no?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                  like somebody said before,,"don't be that guy"....your chapping your lips on the wrong butt, Mauser.
                  The thread will be moved once a mod sees it. This is probably the 222nd Griffin thread created today.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                    Let's say he loses some speed. He runs a 4.35 now, so he drops to a 4.5 which is a tremendous drop. Nicks and Cruz run around 4.5. He still would present the same basic threat to run at QB. He doesn't need to be great at reading defense he just needs to be good. He will still retain his ability to extend the play and give his receivers a chance to get open much like Big Ben does. From what I've seen he's more accurate than all of the rookie Qbs. As for reading defense we don't know yet, but he hasn't shown anybody he can't read defense with his 104 regular season QB rating. It seems like your hoping for something bad, but there is no proof of it.

                    I personally am not a Shanahan fan. Give me TD, Elway, Rod Smith, Shannon Sharpe, and that Denver O-line and I'll look great too. Just b/c you have great players doesn't mean you're not a great coach, but Elway, perhaps the most important piece of that puzzle, was great long before Shanahan came to town.
                    RG III was clocked at 4.41. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/27/sports/football/robert-griffin-iii-impresses-with-speed-at-nfl-combine.html?_r=0

                    Mike Vick was clocked at 4.33.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Vick
                    Last edited by BuffyBlueII; 01-08-2013, 02:56 AM.

                    Comment


                    • That is terrible. My prayers are with him for a full recovery and fast one.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                        these boards are full of that guy,,,if you dont like the thread skip it and don't post,,plain and simple.
                        yeah and they are also full of a thing called RULES..

                        if you and others would follow the god damn rules me and a lot of people wanting to know about the giants wouldnt have to skip over threads like these..

                        mother****ers dont follow the rules yet im the sob.. whatever man..

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                          Let's say he loses some speed. He runs a 4.35 now, so he drops to a 4.5 which is a tremendous drop. Nicks and Cruz run around 4.5. He still would present the same basic threat to run at QB. He doesn't need to be great at reading defense he just needs to be good. He will still retain his ability to extend the play and give his receivers a chance to get open much like Big Ben does. From what I've seen he's more accurate than all of the rookie Qbs. As for reading defense we don't know yet, but he hasn't shown anybody he can't read defense with his 104 regular season QB rating. It seems like your hoping for something bad, but there is no proof of it.

                          I personally am not a Shanahan fan. Give me TD, Elway, Rod Smith, Shannon Sharpe, and that Denver O-line and I'll look great too. Just b/c you have great players doesn't mean you're not a great coach, but Elway, perhaps the most important piece of that puzzle, was great long before Shanahan came to town.
                          i dont think ur grasping what im saying, or im doing a poor job explaining. i dont think theres anything wrong with rgknee. i think he is still gonna be awesome. just not THAT guy people thought a month ago. i also believe its gonna be a long, hard road for him. ive said repeatedly that i know hes as talented as they come, strong an arm as they come, and fast as they come.

                          my points are not with him, except for the point that hes the unfortunate target of washingtons terribleness, they are with the redskins organization. the whole 1 read spread option, while did produce tremendous success, did not require more than 1 read really. it was 1 read, take off or adlib. its why when he lost his legs, he looked completely different and much less lethal. its not rgknees fault really that they didnt have him master reading defenses in a legit pro nfl offense, its the redskins org. thats the only joy i get from this, is that somehow they ****ed up the situation, even with rgknee.

                          i realize ur a big fan of his, cant say i disagree or feel differently. but all ive discussed, perhaps rudely to some, is the pension of the redskins FO/coaching staffs decisions with rgknee and the end result before us. the future looked so bright for them, and while that future still is in sight, it got awfully overcast...
                          rgknees a victim of the redskins
                          Last edited by giantsfan420; 01-08-2013, 12:28 AM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                            I don't know if it's people laughing at him but rather the fact that everybody knew with his style of play that it was going to happen, factered in that the hapless skins finally catch a break in RG3. how ironic.
                            dudes just got a raging hard on for me. notice the two, and only two, took it to that extreme. reason why? bc thats what theyre capable of. i meant no words in any way those 2 will ever interpret them, so never rely on them to assess anything i say as it will be severely flawed and biased.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                              i dont think ur grasping what im saying, or im doing a poor job explaining. i dont think theres anything wrong with rgknee. i think he is still gonna be awesome. just not THAT guy people thought a month ago. i also believe its gonna be a long, hard road for him. ive said repeatedly that i know hes as talented as they come, strong an arm as they come, and fast as they come.

                              my points are not with him, except for the point that hes the unfortunate target of washingtons terribleness, they are with the redskins organization. the whole 1 read spread option, while did produce tremendous success, did not require more than 1 read really. it was 1 read, take off or adlib. its why when he lost his legs, he looked completely different and much less lethal. its not rgknees fault really that they didnt have him master reading defenses in a legit pro nfl offense, its the redskins org. thats the only joy i get from this, is that somehow they ****ed up the situation, even with rgknee.

                              i realize ur a big fan of his, cant say i disagree or feel differently. but all ive discussed, perhaps rudely to some, is the pension of the redskins FO/coaching staffs decisions with rgknee and the end result before us. the future looked so bright for them, and while that future still is in sight, it got awfully overcast...
                              rgknees a victim of the redskins
                              I'm not a fan of RG3, but I'm here in DC so I've had to watch these Deadskins games all season. I finally got to see Wilson and Luck this year and I thought he was the most accurate out of the three.

                              I blame the Redskins for this. Designed off tackle runs for the QB, and this bogus college offense that puts your QB in great positions to get wacked all game long. It put them in a position to win now, but not in the long term. I think they tweak the offense the more comfortable he gets dropping back.
                              Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

                              http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                                I'm not a fan of RG3, but I'm here in DC so I've had to watch these Deadskins games all season. I finally got to see Wilson and Luck this year and I thought he was the most accurate out of the three.

                                I blame the Redskins for this. Designed off tackle runs for the QB, and this bogus college offense that puts your QB in great positions to get wacked all game long. It put them in a position to win now, but not in the long term. I think they tweak the offense the more comfortable he gets dropping back.
                                great post. thats exactly my sentiments. only i choose to call him rgknee bc i think it pokes fun at the redskins. the redskins epic failure in handling rg3 is somewhat a relief considering how strong theyd be if he were healthy, mastering pro nfl offenses... "i have no class." pls lmfao, i know u didnt make that claim but please...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X