No announcement yet.

Can't believe Cowboys fired Rob Ryan.... he's a HELL of a defensive coordinator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't believe Cowboys fired Rob Ryan.... he's a HELL of a defensive coordinator

HUGE loss for them and what he did for that depleted defense.

I would pay his salary to coach in place of Fewell........

I hope to God he doesn't join the Eagles........
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Based on what?

Comment

He's definitively better than Fewell but I don't want him, 2 Ryans in NY, I'll pass

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
        Based on what?
        Based on what, what?

Are you saying he's not a good DC? Did you see what he did with that defense?
        Last edited by NYG4lifeNYK; 01-09-2013, 04:00 PM.

Comment

he still failed ,cowboys made some good upgrades in their secondary and have some great players on D. a good Dc would have done more, ill pass

Comment

Cowboys added two really good CBs and their defense still was awful and had like the fewest turnovers in the league.

Comment

I don't know where everyone is getting 31st ranked defense last year. Rob Ryan made that quote actually.

2011, They were ranked 19th in yards, 16th in points allowed.
              2012 they were ranked 19th in yards, 24th in points allowed.

They had a TON of injuries to some of their best players.

To quote a Cowboys fan "(No starting NT, Safety, both ILBs, DE, Slot CB... lost quite a bit of depth too)."

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                Cowboys added two really good CBs and their defense still was awful and had like the fewest turnovers in the league.
                One of them being a rookie and the other had to learn a new scheme.

Comment

Not to mention they have no good pass rushers so they had no pass rush. Everything depended on their secondary coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                    Not to mention they have no good pass rushers so they had no pass rush. Everything depended on their secondary coverage.
                    DeMarcus Ware? Anthony Spencer?

Hardly garbage.
                    Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                      He's definitively better than Fewell but I don't want him, 2 Ryans in NY, I'll pass
                      He will be in NY, just not with the Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by Riverboat76 View Post
                        He will be in NY, just not with the Giants.
                        Jets apparently have promised someone the job internally already and are honoring that.
                        Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Lol. Right, and the Giants did have a good pass rush? The Giants defense also allowed 56 points less than Dallas.

Comment

Based on what, what?

Are you saying he's not a good DC? Did you see what he did with that defense?
                            did he win a super bowl? cause that is what you are contending with as a fewell non supporter.

Comment

It's funny cause all the excuses being made about how Ryan had a bad year are very similar to our reasons why fewell did poorly (no pass rush and corners) but people wanna replace fewell w Ryan. Hilarious

Comment

Working...
                              X