No announcement yet.

Divisional Playoffs Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't blame no one but jonh fox and the refs for that. serious!

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
      Not saying in a playoff game, but in the Regular season we've seen Eli do that a lot..
      This isn't a regular season game. Peyton is known to do this in the playoffs - Eli isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
        Yes, in 2008 Eli was brilliant. Tell us...
        One time for Eli out of Peyton's laundry list of post season F'ups.

We all know you don't like Eli. You don't have to tell us.

Comment

• Peyton chokes once again, I'm glad we have the better Manning

Comment

• Broncos had so many opportunities to put this one away. Oh well. Ravens earned the win.

Comment

• Game over!
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                Broncos had so many opportunities to put this one away. Oh well. Ravens earned the win.
                I don't know man... they got a lot more favorable calls tonight that helped them extend drives.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                @Katdaddyjay 17h
                @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

• Guys I am one of the biggest Eli fans on this board, I was talking about the TYPE of throw, we've been seen it from Eli and Peyton and when they throw that type of pass it's them at their absoulute worst.. Eli is prone to making this type of mistake now and then in less critical times then his brother is. Feel bad for Peyton... he could of got his second sb win, he won't be the best qb in history of the NFL now.

Comment

• Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                    I don't know man... they got a lot more favorable calls tonight that helped them extend drives.
                    The refs had tacky calls all over the place. Have to give credit to a road team not used to playing in those conditions. Never easy to win in Mile High.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                      One time for Eli out of Peyton's laundry list of post season F'ups.

We all know you don't like Eli. You don't have to tell us.
                      I love Eli even though he will never be half the QB his brother is.

I just don't care for his classless followers.

Comment

• I posted on other forums on how the Broncos will win so much, and gave a checklist of the only reasons Broncos would lose.. well checklist is filled. Any team could of waltzed in their and beat the Broncos with the way the D played and how Fox coached and how the Refs reffed.. childish.

Comment

• Peyton is the best regular season quarterback. Post season? Well...

Comment

• Its a shame Manningham tore his ACL, I would've liked to watch him on the big stage again

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                              The refs had tacky calls all over the place. Have to give credit to a road team not used to playing in those conditions. Never easy to win in Mile High.
                              Definitely easier to kick though - he made that look like a 30 yard attempt.

Comment

• Go Niners! Even though I hate them..can't stand Rodgers.

Comment

Working...
                                X